• Advertisement

SBC-TV News

Sebby

Oh my gosh! I'm sure I'm blushing right now xDDD (Sofia Vergara, eh? Never crossed my mind, but I can live with that! lol)

Er, glad you liked it! IDK why I kept hitting something throughout the whole thing... I tend to talk with my hands too..and I think you can feel it here hahaha. But it was a lot of fun, would love to do it again :D (and thanks a lot, Seb for going with my song suggestions hehehe :D)

Besides the Beatles at the end, what was the song you suggested that played throughout the newscast?

the next one we should overdub that video with OUR voices!!!!!

tvguy can be the guy and ill be the girl

If tvguy can't do it, can I be the guy? xPP

Besides the Beatles at the end, what was the song you suggested that played throughout the newscast?

"Flying" by The Beatles too ;P

um, yeah I guess :P with a lot of enthusiasm now and then lol, but I feel I kind of speak differently in Spanish..IDK

Oh, I didn't know you were of Spanish descent. Doesn't make your voice work any less impressive, however.

Also, I just noticed that my post about not being in SBC News again got into this SBC News. I'm not sure if that was intentional, but it's still awesome. :cool:

Wow, that was really awesome! I love your accent, Jellz. It's very pleasing to the ears. (I hope that didn't come out sounding creepy)

Also, someone told me I was slated for an episode on October 31st. Have things changed or is someone else doing it, because if they are, that's fine. I've been busy with homeschooling and I haven't been as active.

Here's a little schedule I've come up with:

October 31st - Deli

November 12th - Elastic

★ November 22nd - tvguy

November 29th - Seb

December 6th - Dragiiin

December 14th - SOF

December 20th - 70s

★ December 24th - tvguy

★ December 31st - Dragiiin

Thoughts? That'd finish us out for the rest of the year. The ones with stars mean episode specials.

I've said (multiple times) I can't do it.

Borrow a friend's. Record at the library. Record at an Apple Store. Buy one, you obviously can afford a $20 mic if you just spent a few hundred dollars on a surround sound system. :P

Borrow a friend's. Record at the library. Record at an Apple Store. Buy one, you obviously can afford a $20 mic if you just spent a few hundred dollars on a surround sound system. :P
Which I bought with a Best Buy gift card... which doesn't have much money. I have no intention of buying a mic, since this is the only time I'd have any use for it. The few friends I've asked don't have a mic I could borrow and I don't really feel the need to bother any more.

Which I bought with a Best Buy gift card... which doesn't have much money. I have no intention of buying a mic, since this is the only time I'd have any use for it. The few friends I've asked don't have a mic I could borrow and I don't really feel the need to bother any more.

Meh. I still don't buy your excuse that your laptop doesn't have one. :P