November 12th - Elastic

★ November 22nd - tvguy

November 29th - Seb

December 6th - Dragiiin

December 14th - SOF

December 20th - 70s

★ December 24th - tvguy

★ December 31st - Dragiiin

Thoughts? That'd finish us out for the rest of the year. The ones with stars mean episode specials.

Meh, let's knock Deli off, since she's barely active (no offense if you're reading this, Deli).

Also, I only make new episodes once every two weeks. Making one every single would be too stressful for me, and there may be weeks where there's hardly any news to report on.

Anyway, I'll talk it over with jjs and we'll decide which schedule works.

Wow, I'm amazed at the turnout of people volunteering to do narrations. Yes, everyone who is willing narrate will get their chance. I'm hoping we can get every user here to guest-host at least once; regardless of whose voice is better.

Meh, let's knock Deli off, since she's barely active (no offense if you're reading this, Deli).

Also, I only make new episodes once every two weeks. Making one every single would be too stressful for me, and there may be weeks where there's hardly any news to report on.

Anyway, I'll talk it over with jjs and we'll decide which schedule works.

Deli just posted, knowing she was slated for one soon. We should let her.

Deli just posted, knowing she was slated for one soon. We should let her.

Please? The only reason I was so inactive because I was behind on school stuff. I'm caught up now. I mean, it's okay if you don't want me to do it, but I was sort of looking forward to it. I bought a mic and everything.

Please? The only reason I was so inactive because I was behind on school stuff. I'm caught up now. I mean, it's okay if you don't want me to do it, but I was sort of looking forward to it. I bought a mic and everything.

No, no, I think Seb was just going off of your short period of inactiveness. :P You can totally do it. ^.^

Wow, I'm amazed at the turnout of people volunteering to do narrations. Yes, everyone who is willing narrate will get their chance. I'm hoping we can get every user here to guest-host at least once; regardless of whose voice is better.
Haha HEY, you're welcome! Wasn't I the one that suggested we should have guest narrators? lulz... in fact, I think people watch this more to hear how the narrator sounds than for the actual news xP

Haha HEY, you're welcome! Wasn't I the one that suggested we should have guest narrators? lulz... in fact, I think people watch this more to hear how the narrator sounds than for the actual news xP

This, haha. xD

As a matter of fact, I also watch for featured spin-offs/ literature and how you guys would sum them up in a minute.