• Advertisement

Adventure Time

Shark Tale

One of the most hated cartoons i hate.

Suit yourself, at least give a reason to dislike it. You dont haveto agree with anyones opinion.So if you wanna make yourself clear, you dont gotta be so mean. Anyway t o ANY FANS on this site who like Adventure Time, the Christmas Special was great. By the way, to all you diehard Spongebob fans out there, anyone old enough to register on this site istoo old to be a fan of the Sponge. I like him and all,(alot) But I only stick to him out of a sense of loyalty to my childhood.Anyway Adventure Time is Totally Awesome!(My opinion, you haters)

Suit yourself, at least give a reason to dislike it. You dont haveto agree with anyones opinion.So if you wanna make yourself clear, you dont gotta be so mean. Anyway t o ANY FANS on this site who like Adventure Time, the Christmas Special was great. By the way, to all you diehard Spongebob fans out there, anyone old enough to register on this site istoo old to be a fan of the Sponge. I like him and all,(alot) But I only stick to him out of a sense of loyalty to my childhood.Anyway Adventure Time is Totally Awesome!(My opinion, you haters)

dude...it's just his opinion. no need to attack him or us

I apologize. My comment was...uncalled for. I didnt mean to bash at you guys, its just that, Um lets put like this:

TOP Shows

1.Adventure Time/Spongebob .S owhen people diss one, it makes me go a little off the hook.Sorry

2.Regular Show.

3.Various Other Liveaction/ Cartoon shows

I like Regular Show better because it has this 'weird-shit-happening-everyone-acts-normal' vibe that reminds me of italian horror, no matter how insane that sounds. Adventure Time is still awesome though. The Fionna and Cake episode was fucking crazy, and had a great ending to boot.

I like Regular Show better because it has this 'weird-shit-happening-everyone-acts-normal' vibe that reminds me of italian horror, no matter how insane that sounds. Adventure Time is still awesome though. The Fionna and Cake episode was fucking crazy, and had a great ending to boot.

Oh yes, I loved that one, and the ending was the icing on the cake (no pun intended). Not sure which of the two shows I like better though.

I finally stared watching this series online, and...I can no say I really like. I can't explain why just yet since I haven't watched that many episodes yet, but I can say that I like Finn and Jake (especially Marceline) and the show can be funny at times. Hopefully I'll be able to catch up to the series soon.