Savage Streets

SLC Punk

Stryker's War

SubUrbia (1996)

Swearnet: The Movie

The Tenant

Tenebrae

Tokyo Fist

Sometimes I need to take a break from serious films like Alvin and the Chipmunks and just watch something to laugh at. 

If "Alvin and the Chipmunks" is a SERIOUS film, than "Die Hard" must be a COMEDY by comparison!!!! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I'm planning on possibly seeing Tomorrowland, maybe even Pixels depending if I can find more trailers for the latter to look at, as I don't want to rush in with some of these movies.

6 minutes ago, 4EverGreen said:

Ummm...can I PLEASE move to ANOTHER dimension, where I...DON'T have to SEE things like THIS?!!!

You don't have to orange a rainbow on his parade, that post was actually on-topic.

Edited by Steel Sponge
  • Like 1

Just now, Steel Sponge said:

You don't have to arrange a rainbow on his parade, that post was actually on-topic.

I was TRYING to put a little humor into my serious question, OKAY? I shouldn't have to explain myself for things I choose to do, especially if they don't break any rules, which I would NEVER do on this website!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 4EverGreen said:

I was TRYING to put a little humor into my serious question, OKAY? I shouldn't have to explain myself for things I choose to do, especially if they don't break any rules, which I would NEVER do on this website!

Alright then. Don't worry, I wasn't frustrated or anything.

OT, I would keep reposting my list with updates, but for upcoming releases, the only movie I could think of that I'm currently stoked to see is Kubo and the Two Strings.

Still haven't seen Deadpool or the newest Captain America film. I really want to see The Nice Guys too and that Popstar film with Andy Samberg looks hilarious.

And that's just in theaters. There's a bunch of other films I've yet to see, some of which thankfully are on Netflix.

Currently in theaters?  The Nice Guys and even though I wasn't a fan of the first TMNT film, the new one actually seems like more of a TMNT movie that I'm morbidly curious enough to check it out.

Coming soon?  I'm just going to restrict myself to this month and say The Conjuring 2, Central Intelligence, Finding Dory, and The Shallows.