• Advertisement

How are you feeling? (Emotionally)

Karen

bummed I didn't get to attend the first WWE live event here in like 6 years, and the card looked so freakin great on paper too. Oh well, there's always next time. Hopefully not another 6 years from now. Excited for the weekend tho.

and now just absolutely hating where I live more now than I think I ever have. It's such a fucked up situation in this fucked up place, it aint even funny anymore. It's stopped being funny for the longest time already, I'm sick of it, physically freakin ill. I feel like I'm the only sane one wanting to do something about it, yet I'm feeling like I'm on the verge of losing my mind at the same time and am about to go as crazy as these assholes we're dealing because my family are just seemingly willing to just accept it as if its just an everyday fucking thing that we just have to keep dealing with it when we fucking shouldn't. Can't even sleep peacefully at night anymore.

Edited by Old Man Jenkins

Frustrated. I hate acne. My face was looking so clear and all of a sudden I'm hit with the worst breakout in a while, and I feel like shit. Since I know it's all caused by hormones the frustrating part is that there's nothing I can do about it. How long is it gonna be until I grow out of this shit?

Destroyed. I had a fucking awful day. A vacation we had planned for a long time got canceled just this morning on the day we were supposed to leave because one person just suddenly decided to pull the plug on everything. The worst part is that no one else cared that they were a huge prick to me personally as well. I am fucking sick of being treated like a machine and just being told to tolerate douchery of this magnitude.

• Like 2

On 7/3/2016 at 9:35 PM, Metal Snake said:

Destroyed. I had a fucking awful day. A vacation we had planned for a long time got canceled just this morning on the day we were supposed to leave because one person just suddenly decided to pull the plug on everything. The worst part is that no one else cared that they were a huge prick to me personally as well. I am fucking sick of being treated like a machine and just being told to tolerate douchery of this magnitude.

I know I'm kinda late for this, but I know what it's like to be excited to go somewhere and then be disappointed that I wasn't. 

As for me, I feel pretty neutral right now.

• Like 2

Today was supposed to be a good day but nooooooooo, my mom has to ruin everything possible like the dumb blonde she is. She never shuts the hell up and does a whole lot more talking than, you know, doing as well as assuming (as usual) that you're a mind reader. Add on top of that other crap that simply shouldn't happen (the kinds of things that only seem to have happened courtesy of magic or some shit like that), and it destroyed my experience at Anime Midwest. 

Earlier today: exhausted as fuck

Before driving with my dad; after the exhaustion: REALLY EXCITED AND PROUD AND HAPPY AND SPIGJSIPJGIPJSDGISD

After the driving: Still all of that but also anger and stress