• Advertisement

The Killers

ExKizuna

This band is so good. All These Things That I've Done is my favorite by them but they've got so many other solid songs too. I've enjoyed the recent singles they've put out and am very much looking forward to their newest album.

• Like 1

This band has my heart. Some of my favorite songs include Miss Atomic Bomb, Just Another Girl, Spaceman, The Way It Was, Read My Mind, and of course Mr. Brightside. Brandon has such a unique voice and I love the stories they tell through their songs. Can't wait for the new albummmmmm

• Like 1

Absolutely love these guys. All These Things That I've Done and Mr. Brightside are still some of my favorite jams after ten years. I'll also occasionally listen to When You Were Young or one of their more underrated songs like Spaceman or Don't Shoot Me Santa just for the hell of it.

The Killers are fantastic. I remember the first time I heard Hot Fuss i wasn't crazy about it but upon re-listening to it this year I instantly fell in love with it. I've listened all the way up until Day and Age, and i think Sam's Town is my favorite record by them. 

The first half of Hot Fuss is some of the best of the short-but-sweet-lasting Garage Rock Revival of the early-mid-2000's, and would make for a wicked EP.

I'm saying this because all the songs after All These Things That I've Done... aren't. Like, they really aren't.