• Advertisement

The Loud House

Steel Sponge

Nickelodeon's newest and upcoming animated show. I'm posting this, because the release date was recently announced (May 2nd). While this may or not be bombarded with hate, I have my expectations that this will be enjoyable, and I hope it turns out to be a good show.

Edited by Steel Sponge

Here's a sneak peek clip:

Honestly, I was a bit skeptical at first seeing as how Chris Savino, the same guy who took over Dexter's Lab and Powerpuff Girls, created this show, but after seeing the clip above, I definitely have hopes that this show turns out great and I know it will.

• Like 4

Agreed. It's just....lacking a little pizazz.

Maybe it'll be fine, but "fine" is still Nickelodeon's version of below average.

Comic style doesn't catch my eye, and I don't think this will tell any stories I haven't seen before. For example, Lincoln's friend being into one of his sisters is a dated trope.

Found something relevant. Nick is basically going to burn this in May at a 5 PM time.

Burbank, Calif.–March 28, 2016–10 sisters and one brother bring a whole lot of havoc in Nickelodeon’s newest animated comedy The Loud House, debuting Monday, May 2, at 5:00p.m. (ET/PT). Inspired by creator Chris Savino’s life growing up in family of 10 kids, the 26-episodes series follows Lincoln Loud and his 10 sisters as he gives an inside look at what it takes to survive the chaos of a huge family. A first-look at full-length episodes from the series will be available Friday, April 1, and Friday, April 15, on Nick.com, the Nick App, and Nick On Demand. New episodes will premiere weekdays at 5:00p.m. (ET/PT) through May on Nickelodeon. The Loud House is produced by Nickelodeon Animation Studios in Burbank, Calif.

The Loud House follows 11-year-old Lincoln, the only boy in a family with 10 sisters who each have unique personalities: Lori, Leni, Luna, Luan, Lynn, Lucy, Lola, Lana, Lisa, and Lily. With his best bud Clyde, Lincoln always comes up with a plan to stay one step ahead of the chaos, but whether or not it works is where the adventures begin.

In the premiere episode “Left in the Dark,” Lincoln wants to watch the finale of his favorite show, but in order to do that, he must beat each sister to the couch first. Then, in “Get the Message,” after Lincoln leaves a scathing voicemail on sister Lori’s phone, he realizes he has to erase it before she hears it.

The Loud House is based on an animated short of the same name from Nickelodeon’s annual Animated Shorts Program. It is the first series to be greenlit out of the global program which is designed to mine and cultivate a new generation of creative talent. Created and executive produced by Chris Savino (Rocko’s Modern Life, The Powerpuff Girls), The Loud House voice cast includes: Grant Palmer as Lincoln Loud; Caleel Harris as Clyde McBride; Catherine Taber as Lori; Liliana Mumy as Leni; Nika Futterman as Luna; Cristina Pucelli as Luan; Jessica DiCicco as Lynn and Lucy; Grey Griffin as Lola, Lana and Lily; and Lara Jill Miller as Lisa.

Viewers can visit the The Loud House page on Nick.com and the Nick App to learn more about the show and its characters, and get a behind-the-scenes look at the series. Beginning Monday, April 25, witness some crazy antics in the new game “Welcome to The Loud House,” where users can place Lincoln in different environments with any four of his sisters to manipulate a fun mix of hilarious and unexpected results. Episodes of The Loud House will be available on Nick.com and the Nick App, along with platforms including iTunes, Amazon, Xbox, Google Play, Vudu, Playstation, and Nick On Demand.

On 4/2/2016 at 8:08 PM, Fred Rechid said:

The fourth episode, I guess, was leaked on Nick.com:

http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/the-loud-house-104-full-episode.html

Okay, I think I was TOO optimistic about this show the other day. It's not the worst show, but it's definitely hard for me to sit through. It's mostly the diaper jokes that turn me off.

This is one of my gripes with Nick. Their shows from the 90's and early 2000's did have occasional toilet humor, but now they think kids won't be entertained enough without it (fortunately, this hasn't affected Spongebob's post-second movie episodes so far). Seems like Harvey Beaks yelling, "No! Chicky hates fart jokes!" was specifically said to make fun of the network.

To be honest, It's really not that bad. I've watched 3 episodes. While the comedy can be hit or miss (I do admit some of the gags made me snicker), I find the characters to be pretty good and the strong point of the show. 

This show is the best cartoon nick has come up with in a long time. The characters and the story are the show's best asset, cause while it's not the funniest, it sure is entertaining. I gotta say I really do enjoy these episodes the show has gave and I love the dynamics of the show and it's universe, if that makes any sense. All in all, a great show I highly recommend. 

plus lana is hot