Jjs Goodman

VlwnDj1.jpg

Premieres

Wednesday, November 11th (Veteran's Day) @ 7:15pm ET/PT

Encores:

Friday, November 13th @ 7:45pm ET/PT

Saturday, November 14th @ 10:15am ET/PT

Plot:

After accidentally flushing Mr. Krabs' safe, SpongeBob and Squidward must go into the sewers to find it.

Clips:

1.) http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/spongebob-squarepants-194b-clip.html

We pretty much know next to nothing right now about this episode. All we know currently is that Kaz wrote it, which will be his first episode on the series since SpongeBob Meets the Strangler in Season 3. Feel free to speculate on what you think this episode is about until we get footage or a synopsis.

SQUIDWARD CARING WOAH,  WOAH STADIUM WOAH ANIMATION That was really fast but interesting too, like I'm glad Squidward actually went along and felt concern for once. I really liked that plumber design guy and some of the jokes were great like the cheerleaders, Mr. Krabs not shaking his hand or just the whole skits in the sewers. Not my favorite S9 episode still, but was quite the head rush. 

I think this was my favorite episode of the two. I was surprised that Squidward actually joined SpongeBob in doing something stupid and that he was actually concerned that he flushed SpongeBob down the toilet and went in after him (granted he tried to push him into a volcano in one episode). Both their antics were really amusing and the sewer snake in the episode was really cool. It was a good thing that they accomplished their goal of getting the safe at the end, I don't know about Mr. Krabs though since the person he was working with was as cheap as he is.

Usually I prefer well paced/developed plots on my episodes, but this time it worked being simplistic: simply get the formula back. Squidward actually being concerned about his job and helping SB was actually refreshing to see and the plumber designer was pretty badass too. I find it a little ridiculous that someone else is as cheap as Eugene and used cardboard for pipes, but that's more of a nitpick then anything. Another solid ep for 9.2, 8.5/10