• Advertisement

Kat's TV survey!

Katniss

I wanted to get in on the survey fun myself :funny: Tried to find a good set of questions, to no avail, so I made up my own.

1. Favorite theme songs?

2. What's your favorite live-action show?

3. What's your favorite animated show?

4. What's your favorite TV genre?

5. What types of shows do you tend to avoid?

6. Favorite TV actor?

7. Favorite TV actress?

8. Who are some of your favorite TV characters?

9. Least favorite live-action show?

10. Least favorite animated show?

11. What's a popular show that you just couldn't get into?

12. Have you ever stopped watching a show because you didn't like it anymore, and if so, what show?

13. What's a show you enjoyed as a child that you don't care for nowadays?

14. What TV show universe would you like to live in?

15. Has there ever been a show you were unsure about at first but ended up loving?

16. Do you engage in other activities such as eating while watching TV or do you focus all your attention on the show you're watching?

17. What's a show that always makes you feel happy whenever you watch it?

18. Favorite TV friendships?

19. Pick one of your favorite shows that you previously listed. Do you have a favorite season of that show?

20. What fictional character would you want to be best friends with?

I'll post my answers later :)

1. Favorite theme songs? SpongeBob SquarePants, Futurama

2. What's your favorite live-action show? Parks and Recreation

3. What's your favorite animated show? Futurama/SpongeBob SquarePants

4. What's your favorite TV genre? Comedy

5. What types of shows do you tend to avoid? Reality TV

6. Favorite TV actor? If Voice Actors count then Tom Kenny

7. Favorite TV actress? Rashida Jones

8. Who are some of your favorite TV characters? Bender, Gary the Snail, Plankton, Andy Dwyer, Leslie Knope

9. Least favorite live-action show? Bella and the Bulldogs

10. Least favorite animated show? Drawn Together

11. What's a popular show that you just couldn't get into? Steven Universe

12. Have you ever stopped watching a show because you didn't like it anymore, and if so, what show? Fairly Odd Parents

13. What's a show you enjoyed as a child that you don't care for nowadays? Fairly Odd Parents

14. What TV show universe would you like to live in? Arrow/Flash Universe

15. Has there ever been a show you were unsure about at first but ended up loving? Arrow

16. Do you engage in other activities such as eating while watching TV or do you focus all your attention on the show you're watching? It depends what I'm watching. If it's a re-run, I'll probably go on my laptop at the same time, but if it's a new episode of something I'll just watch it with out doing anything else.

17. What's a show that always makes you feel happy whenever you watch it? Harvey Beaks, Chowder

18. Favorite TV friendships? Fry and Bender, SpongeBob and Patrick, Leslie and Ann

19. Pick one of your favorite shows that you previously listed. Do you have a favorite season of that show? Season 7 of Parks and Rec

20. What fictional character would you want to be best friends with?  Fry

1. Favorite theme songs?

Steven Universe, Drake and Josh, Courage The Cowardly Dog etc. Just to name a few

Drake and Josh, Zoey 101

SpongeBob

Cartoons, comedy

I love all kinds of shows and programs, so I don't really avoid any in specific

6. Favorite TV actor?

Don't really have a favorite but I guess I'll just say Josh Peck :P

7. Favorite TV actress?

Victoria Justice, Miranda Cosgrove

SpongeBob, Courage, Duncan

Haunted Hathaways, Thundermans etc.

Something along the lines of Problem Solverz, though I did enjoy it for a little bit when it was new

Gravity Falls, Wander Over Yonder

12. Have you ever stopped watching a show because you didn't like it anymore, and if so, what show?

Henry Danger. I'm also on the verge of stopping with UG and Clarence

Foster's Home, KND, Billy and Mandy

Fairly Odd Parents, Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends

15. Has there ever been a show you were unsure about at first but ended up loving?

I'd say We Bare Bears

16. Do you engage in other activities such as eating while watching TV or do you focus all your attention on the show you're watching?

I mainly focus on the show. But I do eat things while watching reruns but never when I'm watching something new. It just distracts me from the program.

Teen Titans Go! Lots of hate it gets, but at the end of the day, I love it and it's extremely funny

Sponge and Pat, Chase and Zoey, Carly and Sam, EEE

19. Pick one of your favorite shows that you previously listed. Do you have a favorite season of that show?

SpongeBob season 9/2, Courage seasons 3/4

Courage! Such an adorable and lovable dog <3

Now this is that I can do.

1. Favorite theme songs? Steven Universe Full Theme Song, Ducktales, Family Guy, Super Robot Monkey Hyper Team Force Go, Animaniacs

2. What's your favorite live-action show? Doctor Who

3. What's your favorite animated show? Gravity Falls

4. What's your favorite TV genre? Animation, Sci-fi

5. What types of shows do you tend to avoid? Romantic shows in Turkey, bleh

6. Favorite TV actor? David Tennant

7. Favorite TV actress? Alex Kingston

8. Who are some of your favorite TV characters? Stewie Griffin, The Doctor, Zoidberg, Starfire, SpongeBob, Milo

9. Least favorite live-action show? Any romantic shows in Turkey

10. Least favorite animated show? The Nutshack

11. What's a popular show that you just couldn't get into? Breaking Bad, not because I didn't like it. I loved the first episode but I'm stuck with animation, that's why.

12. Have you ever stopped watching a show because you didn't like it anymore, and if so, what show? Nothing, I still watch shows that I don't like anymore. Maybe I'll stop watching FOP, I dunno.

13. What's a show you enjoyed as a child that you don't care for nowadays? Actually FOP

14. What TV show universe would you like to live in? Steven Universe because everyone there are nice people.

15. Has there ever been a show you were unsure about at first but ended up loving? Adventure Time

16. Do you engage in other activities such as eating while watching TV or do you focus all your attention on the show you're watching? Sometimes, yeah, I eat when I watch show.

17. What's a show that always makes you feel happy whenever you watch it? Futurama

18. Favorite TV friendships? Stewie and Brian before that herpes episode.

19. Pick one of your favorite shows that you previously listed. Do you have a favorite season of that show? Futurama and Doctor Who, season 4

20. What fictional character would you want to be best friends with? The Doctor

1. Favorite theme songs?

Mad Men and Game of Thrones have great instrumental themes. As for ones with lyrics, probably Orange is the New Black and Gilmore Girls.

Mad Men.

Comedy and drama.

I don't care for reality TV or crime procedural shows.

6. Favorite TV actor?

Tyler Posey.

7. Favorite TV actress?

Julia Louis-Dreyfus.

Leslie Knope from Parks and Rec, Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl, Kimmy Schmidt from Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Leela from Futurama, Chandler Bing from Friends

Two and a Half Men

Brickleberry.

The Walking Dead.

Glee. I wasn't crazy about it anymore once the original cast went off to college.

Billy and Mandy.

Gilmore Girls so I can hang out with the quirky residents of Stars Hollow :P

Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Sometimes I'll eat while watching a show but I do try to focus all my attention on the show and only go on the internet during commercials, unless it's a rerun. 

Parks and Recreation.

Riley and Maya from Girl Meets World, Star and Marco from Star vs. the Forces of Evil, Leslie and Ann from Parks and Recreation, Scott and Stiles from Teen Wolf

It's a bit difficult to pick a favorite season of Mad Men since all of them have some solid episodes, but I really love season 5. 

Brooke Davis from One Tree Hill.

1. Favorite theme songs? The Fosters' "Where You Belong", 2000s era Degrassi theme song/s,

2. What's your favorite live-action show? Agents Of Shield

3. What's your favorite animated show? Avatar/Legend Of Korra

4. What's your favorite TV genre?  Drama, Superhero

5. What types of shows do you tend to avoid? Nickelodeon

6. Favorite TV actor?    Hayden Byerly

7. Favorite TV actress? Maia Mitchell

8. Who are some of your favorite TV characters? Callie Adams Foster, Skye/Daisy, Jude Adams Foster

9. Least favorite live-action show?  Liv and Maddie

10. Least favorite animated show?  Sanjay and Craig

11. What's a popular show that you just couldn't get into? Gravity Fallls...sorreh :P

12. Have you ever stopped watching a show because you didn't like it anymore, and if so, what show? The Lying Game, Switched At Birth, and Twisted.

13. What's a show you enjoyed as a child that you don't care for nowadays? Fairy Odd Parents

14. What TV show universe would you like to live in? The MCU (which doubles as a television and movie universe combined)

15. Has there ever been a show you were unsure about at first but ended up loving?  Definitely, How To Get Away With Murder.

16. Do you engage in other activities such as eating while watching TV or do you focus all your attention on the show you're watching? Lol, I have to have food or a snack in my hands before i watch a new episode of something, even if I finish before the theme song ends :P .

17. What's a show that always makes you feel happy whenever you watch it?  Agents Of Shield, Avatar,

18. Favorite TV friendships?  Riley/Maya, Daisy/Coulson,

19. Pick one of your favorite shows that you previously listed. Do you have a favorite season of that show? I'll pick The Fosters. My favorite season of that has to be Season 1.

20. What fictional character would you want to be best friends with? Daisy from Agents Of Shield.

1. Favorite theme songs?

Mad Men and Game of Thrones have great instrumental themes. As for ones with lyrics, I like Gilmore Girls, Steven Universe, and the 1987 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Mad Men.

Comedy and drama.

I don't care for reality TV or crime procedural shows.

6. Favorite TV actor?

Tyler Posey.

7. Favorite TV actress?

Julia Louis-Dreyfus.

Leslie Knope from Parks and Rec, Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl, Kimmy Schmidt from Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Leela from Futurama, and many more.

Two and a Half Men

Brickleberry.

The Walking Dead.

Glee. I wasn't crazy about it anymore once the original cast went off to college.

Billy and Mandy.

Gilmore Girls so I can hang out with the quirky residents of Stars Hollow :P

Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Sometimes I'll eat while watching a show but I do try to focus all my attention on the show and only go on the internet during commercials, unless it's a rerun. 

Parks and Recreation.

Riley and Maya from Girl Meets World, Star and Marco from Star vs. the Forces of Evil, Leslie and Ann from Parks and Recreation, Scott and Stiles from Teen Wolf

It's a bit difficult to pick a favorite season of Mad Men since all of them have some solid episodes, but I really love season 5. 

Brooke Davis from One Tree Hill.

Dammit, how could I forget Game of Thrones themes song? :wub:

1. Favorite theme songs? I'm No Superman - Scrubs

2. What's your favorite live-action show? The Office

3. What's your favorite animated show? Futurama, Rick and Morty, King of the Hill

4. What's your favorite TV genre? Sitcoms, Comedy

5. What types of shows do you tend to avoid? Reality Television (especially ones focused on one person/family)

6. Favorite TV actor? Edward O'Neill 

7. Favorite TV actress? n/a

8. Who are some of your favorite TV characters? Hank Hill, Ross Gellar, Michael Scott, Grunkle Stan

9. Least favorite live-action show? probably some crappy live action Nick show

10. Least favorite animated show? Problem Solverz

11. What's a popular show that you just couldn't get into? The Walking Dead

12. Have you ever stopped watching a show because you didn't like it anymore, and if so, what show? MLP

13. What's a show you enjoyed as a child that you don't care for nowadays? Barnie the Dinosaur

14. What TV show universe would you like to live in? Regular Show

15. Has there ever been a show you were unsure about at first but ended up loving? The Office

16. Do you engage in other activities such as eating while watching TV or do you focus all your attention on the show you're watching? Depends on the show

17. What's a show that always makes you feel happy whenever you watch it? Ore Monogatari!!

18. Favorite TV friendships? Joey and Chandler, Star and Marco, Pam and Michael

19. Pick one of your favorite shows that you previously listed. Do you have a favorite season of that show? The Office - Season 9

20. What fictional character would you want to be best friends with? Captain N, The Game Master

1. Favorite theme songs? Ducktales & Gravity Falls

2. What's your favorite live-action show? Drake & Josh

3. What's your favorite animated show? Gravity Falls

4. What's your favorite TV genre? animation

5. What types of shows do you tend to avoid? Reaity TV

6. Favorite TV actor? N/A

7. Favorite TV actress? N/A

8. Who are some of your favorite TV characters? Mabel, Dipper & Bill from Gravity Falls.

9. Least favorite live-action show? Henry Danger.

10. Least favorite animated show? Sanjay & Craig

11. What's a popular show that you just couldn't get into? Star vs Force of Evil.

12. Have you ever stopped watching a show because you didn't like it anymore, and if so, what show? FOP (after s8) & P&F (after s3).

13. What's a show you enjoyed as a child that you don't care for nowadays? FOP

14. What TV show universe would you like to live in? Futurama

15. Has there ever been a show you were unsure about at first but ended up loving? Avatar/Legend of Korra.

16. Do you engage in other activities such as eating while watching TV or do you focus all your attention on the show you're watching? sometimes.

17. What's a show that always makes you feel happy whenever you watch it? Gravity Falls.

18. Favorite TV friendships? maybe SB & Patrick i dunno.

19. Pick one of your favorite shows that you previously listed. Do you have a favorite season of that show? so far Gravity Falls Season 2.

20. What fictional character would you want to be best friends with? Mabel from Gravity Falls :P

1. Favorite theme songs? Every ATHF theme, chalkzone, 

2. What's your favorite live-action show? The King of Queens, The Office, The Daily Show, Modern Family

3. What's your favorite animated show? E, E, nE, spongebob, ATHF, Rick and Morty, Samurai Jack,

4. What's your favorite TV genre? Comedy/sitcom, Action?

5. What types of shows do you tend to avoid? Drama(it depends), Reality

6. Favorite TV actor? Steve Carrell, Kevin James, Jerry Stiller

7. Favorite TV actress? n/a

8. Who are some of your favorite TV characters? Carl Brutananadilewski, Michael Scott, Creed Bratton, Frylock, Arthur Spooner, Grim, Mordecai, Rigby, Token, Aku, The Scotsman 

9. Least favorite live-action show? Probs something off Disney or Nick

10. Least favorite animated show? Clarence, Uncle Grandpa

11. What's a popular show that you just couldn't get into? Walking Dead

12. Have you ever stopped watching a show because you didn't like it anymore, and if so, what show? Gotham (technically cuz i never got around to catch up with it.)

13. What's a show you enjoyed as a child that you don't care for nowadays? Newer seasons of FOP

14. What TV show universe would you like to live in? ATHF or the Office

15. Has there ever been a show you were unsure about at first but ended up loving? Modern Family

16. Do you engage in other activities such as eating while watching TV or do you focus all your attention on the show you're watching? Eating sometimes or doing homework

17. What's a show that always makes you feel happy whenever you watch it? ATHF, king of Queens

18. Favorite TV friendships? Star and Marco, Jim and Pam, Mordecai and Rigby 

19. Pick one of your favorite shows that you previously listed. Do you have a favorite season of that show? ATHF season 2

20. What fictional character would you want to be best friends with? Creed Bratton 

1. Favorite theme songs? the zoey 101 theme, follow me 

2. What's your favorite live-action show? zoey 101

3. What's your favorite animated show? girly cow 

4. What's your favorite TV genre? dan schneider television show with strong female lead 

5. What types of shows do you tend to avoid? ones not by dan schneider 

6. Favorite TV actor? matthew underwood or nathan kress 

7. Favorite TV actress? slayme lynn spears, mother cosgrove, victoria justice

8. Who are some of your favorite TV characters? zoey, tori, carly, sam, logan, stacey dillsen, nicole, lubert, freddies mom, spencer, quinn, chase, michael, but lola is the best

9. Least favorite live-action show? non-dan schneider shows

10. Least favorite animated show? anything thats not girly cow 

11. What's a popular show that you just couldn't get into? shows that arent by dan schneider 

12. Have you ever stopped watching a show because you didn't like it anymore, and if so, what show? no 

13. What's a show you enjoyed as a child that you don't care for nowadays? as a kid i only enjoyed zoey 101 

14. What TV show universe would you like to live in? dan schneider universe

15. Has there ever been a show you were unsure about at first but ended up loving? victorious 

16. Do you engage in other activities such as eating while watching TV or do you focus all your attention on the show you're watching? i eat my feelings while crying to chasing zoey, iSay goodbye, and victori-yes 

17. What's a show that always makes you feel happy whenever you watch it? zoey 101 

18. Favorite TV friendships? zoey and lola and quinn 

19. Pick one of your favorite shows that you previously listed. Do you have a favorite season of that show? zoey 101 season 3 icarly season 4 victorious season 3 

20. What fictional character would you want to be best friends with? lola martinez 

1. Favorite theme songs?

Animaniacs, ChalkZone, Duck Dodgers (Tom Jones + The Flaming Lips = BEST FUCKING COMBINATION), Arthur, etc.

Community

Rocko's Modern Life

Animated comedy

Reality MTV crap

6. Favorite TV actor?

Bryan Cranston

7. Favorite TV actress?

I don't know

Ranting Swede, Squidward, Filburt, etc.

The Big Bang Theory

DA NUTSHACK

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Phineas and Ferb

Rocket Power

I don't know.

Nope.

I'm mostly on my computer while I watch TV.

Sheep in the Big City or Rocko's Modern Life

General Specific and Private Public

Community Season 3, Rocko's Modern Life Season 2, SpongeBob Season 2/3

Drug Funnie

10. Least favorite animated show? Drawn Together

tumblr_n1vuj2t3og1qevv11o2_1280.png

Nah, it's fine. I can see why someone could hate it.

OT:

1. Favorite theme songs? TMNT 1987. And not the original theme, but the german credits music.

Okay, in all seriousness, Clone High or South Park.

2. What's your favorite live-action show? Saturday Night Live, because it's the only real live-action show i'm watching right now.

3. What's your favorite animated show? I'm going to be unoriginal here and say Pre-Scully Simpsons.

4. What's your favorite TV genre? Comedies and Animation.

5. What types of shows do you tend to avoid? Soap Operas

6. Favorite TV actor? Don't really have one

7. Favorite TV actress? ^

8. Who are some of your favorite TV characters? The Simpsons are full of them.

9. Least favorite live-action show? Cannot stand Arli$$ at all.

10. Least favorite animated show? The Almondhouse.

11. What's a popular show that you just couldn't get into? Could not into Survivor at all.

12. Have you ever stopped watching a show because you didn't like it anymore, and if so, what show? MAD. Sucks looking back on it, and I knew it sucked right when I was watching the final season.

13. What's a show you enjoyed as a child that you don't care for nowadays? Barney. I think that speaks for itself.

14. What TV show universe would you like to live in? Steve World

15. Has there ever been a show you were unsure about at first but ended up loving? Prior to watching Drawn Together, I was aware of it's incredibly mixed reception. If you guessed by the fact that for probably the most annoying five months of my time on this site, I was named after a certain character, and the intro to this post, you can imagine how it went.

16. Do you engage in other activities such as eating while watching TV or do you focus all your attention on the show you're watching? Yeah

17. What's a show that always makes you feel happy whenever you watch it? Beavis And Butthead, because it shows just how something can be so stupid yet so funny all at once.

18. Favorite TV friendships? Not a big fan of romance.

19. Pick one of your favorite shows that you previously listed. Do you have a favorite season of that show? The Simpsons' 4th season. Classics all around in this one.

20. What fictional character would you want to be best friends with? Take a guess.

Answers in bold.

I wanted to get in on the survey fun myself :funny: Tried to find a good set of questions, to no avail, so I made up my own.

1. Favorite theme songs? Foster's, Futurama, SpongeBob, and more.

2. What's your favorite live-action show? Jeopardy! if game shows count. If not, I'd most likely pick the Fawlty Towers.

3. What's your favorite animated show? Gravity Falls, no doubt for me.

4. What's your favorite TV genre? Don't really know.

5. What types of shows do you tend to avoid? Don't know. Usually ones with terrible humor.

6. Favorite TV actor? Bleh, don't know.

7. Favorite TV actress? Bleh, don't know.

8. Who are some of your favorite TV characters? Any character from The Office qualifies.

9. Least favorite live-action show? Can't think of one. Don't really watch much live-action shows.

10. Least favorite animated show? Can't think of one. I'd say Breadwinners, but I've forgotten that it even exists, so I wouldn't even know.

11. What's a popular show that you just couldn't get into? Doug. It's not terrible, but I've always thought it was dull?

12. Have you ever stopped watching a show because you didn't like it anymore, and if so, what show? I've lost interest in Adventure Time and Regular Show recently. I don't hate them nowadays, but I have lost a great amount of interest.

13. What's a show you enjoyed as a child that you don't care for nowadays? Most TV Y shows.

14. What TV show universe would you like to live in? The Gravity Falls universe seems promising, so I'll go with that.

15. Has there ever been a show you were unsure about at first but ended up loving? None come to mind.

16. Do you engage in other activities such as eating while watching TV or do you focus all your attention on the show you're watching? Depends on the show, really.

17. What's a show that always makes you feel happy whenever you watch it? Most comedy cartoons because I can laugh and do nothing but enjoy myself at that moment. Nothing else.

18. Favorite TV friendships? Don't know.

19. Pick one of your favorite shows that you previously listed. Do you have a favorite season of that show? SpongeBob: season 3 (season 2 comes VERY close, though.)

20. What fictional character would you want to be best friends with? Since I have a similar personality to Squidward's (aside from hating everybody,) I wonder how we'd interact.

I'll post my answers later :)

[font='Helvetica Neue'>

1. Favorite theme songs?[font='Helvetica Neue'>

-CSI Miami[font='Helvetica Neue'>

-Kim Possible[font='Helvetica Neue'>

-Gravity Falls[font='Helvetica Neue'>

-Spongebob Squarepants[font='Helvetica Neue'>

-Power Rangers Dino Thunder[font='Helvetica Neue'>

-Wayside

-Star vs the Forces of Evil

2. What's your favorite live-action show?[font='Helvetica Neue'>

Japanese: Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger[font='Helvetica Neue'>

American: My Name is Earl[font='Helvetica Neue'>

3. What's your favorite animated show?[font='Helvetica Neue'>

Avatar: The Last Airbender[font='Helvetica Neue'>

4. What's your favorite TV genre?[font='Helvetica Neue'>

Comedy, fantasy, sci-fi, and action always float my boat.[font='Helvetica Neue'>

5. What types of shows do you tend to avoid?[font='Helvetica Neue'>

Political shows that are meant to be taken 100% seriously (i.e. The O'Reilly Factor for instance). I prefer making fun of politics tbh.[font='Helvetica Neue'>

6. Favorite TV actor?[font='Helvetica Neue'>

Bryan Cranston (damn right).[font='Helvetica Neue'>

7. Favorite TV actress?[font='Helvetica Neue'>

Tara Strong.[font='Helvetica Neue'>

8. Who are some of your favorite TV characters?[font='Helvetica Neue'>

Gokai Silver (Gokaiger), Kamen Rider TheBee (all 4, KR Kabuto), Kyoryu Black (Kyoryuger), Rarity (MLP), Marco (SVTFOE), Dipper (GF), Aang (ATLA), Beast Boy (TT), just to name a few.[font='Helvetica Neue'>

9. Least favorite live-action show?[font='Helvetica Neue'>

Nick Studio 10 pukes[font='Helvetica Neue'>

10. Least favorite animated show?[font='Helvetica Neue'>

Fanboy and Chum Chum[font='Helvetica Neue'>

11. What's a popular show that you just couldn't get into?[font='Helvetica Neue'>

The Big Bang Theory[font='Helvetica Neue'>

12. Have you ever stopped watching a show because you didn't like it anymore, and if so, what show?[font='Helvetica Neue'>

iCarly[font='Helvetica Neue'>

13. What's a show you enjoyed as a child that you don't care for nowadays?[font='Helvetica Neue'>

Brickleberry[font='Helvetica Neue'>

14. What TV show universe would you like to live in?[font='Helvetica Neue'>

I've always wanted to live in the Super Sentai/Kamen Rider universe, though I don't wanna be an innocent civilian if ya know what I mean ;).[font='Helvetica Neue'>

15. Has there ever been a show you were unsure about at first but ended up loving?[font='Helvetica Neue'>

Adventure Time was one that I wasn't so sure about when it first began but the instant I watched a few episodes, I was in love with it.[font='Helvetica Neue'>

16. Do you engage in other activities such as eating while watching TV or do you focus all your attention on the show you're watching?[font='Helvetica Neue'>

Sometimes I eat/drink while watching something.[font='Helvetica Neue'>

17. What's a show that always makes you feel happy whenever you watch it?[font='Helvetica Neue'>

Every time I watch either MLP:FiM or Star, I have a permanent smile glued to my face (with maybe some exceptions here and there).[font='Helvetica Neue'>

18. Favorite TV friendships?[font='Helvetica Neue'>

Spongebob and Patrick, the Mane 6, Star and Marco, Earl and Randy, Dante and Randal, Brian and Stewie, Dipper and Mabel.[font='Helvetica Neue'>

19. Pick one of your favorite shows that you previously listed. Do you have a favorite season of that show?[font='Helvetica Neue'>

I LOVE season 3 of Last Airbender, it was a great was to bring the series to a close.[font='Helvetica Neue'>

Pinkie Pie seems like a cool person to party with :P.

1. Favorite theme songs? Clannad After Story or Hare Nochi Guu's second season theme

2. What's your favorite live-action show? Star Trek: The Next Generation, Drake & Josh, The Nanny, Fresh Prince of Bel-air

3. What's your favorite animated show? SpongeBob and km

4. What's your favorite TV genre? comedy, adventure, drama

5. What types of shows do you tend to avoid? Thriller and usually romance. 

6. Favorite TV actor? don't care really

7. Favorite TV actress? see above

8. Who are some of your favorite TV characters? 4, Niles the butler, Data, Picard, endless more

9. Least favorite live-action show? just about anything from MTV

10. Least favorite animated show? Not sure

11. What's a popular show that you just couldn't get into? Steven Universe

12. Have you ever stopped watching a show because you didn't like it anymore, and if so, what show? My Little Pony

13. What's a show you enjoyed as a child that you don't care for nowadays? The Replacements, The Jetsons kinda, Mad, My Gym Partner's a Monkey

14. What TV show universe would you like to live in? ST as a Q

15. Has there ever been a show you were unsure about at first but ended up loving? Maybe some anime shows and stuff

16. Do you engage in other activities such as eating while watching TV or do you focus all your attention on the show you're watching? Yeah eating

17. What's a show that always makes you feel happy whenever you watch it? Gatchaman Crowds, ST, Rocket Power, Fairly OddParents, SpongeBob, Hare Nochi Guu, koth, etc. 

18. Favorite TV friendships? fran and maxwell, Niles and CC, Hare and his dad the school doctor, data and geordi

19. Pick one of your favorite shows that you previously listed. Do you have a favorite season of that show? Not really

20. What fictional character would you want to be best friends with? SpongeBob because I'm obvious. 

1. Favorite theme songs?

While I'm ambivalent about the show itself, Friends' theme song will be in my head forever. Other rad ones: Orange is the New Black, Criminal Minds, Malcolm in the Middle, FRESH PRINCE

Seinfeld forever. Doubt anything in this lifetime will ever top it for me.

Though there are others that I love, for many reasons it's gotta be The Simpsons. 

I keep coming back to reality competition shows like America's Got Talent. I have to be truthful to myself and say they stick out the most for me, even to this day.

Anything on TLC.

6. Favorite TV actor?

Without a doubt, Bryan Cranston.

7. Favorite TV actress?

Without a doubt, Julia Louis-Dreyfus.

George Costanza, Marge Simpson, Jesse Pinkman (bitch!), Elaine Benes

Toddlers & Tiaras/any other reality show that exploits children in a similar way-OH FUCK I FORGOT ABOUT GLEE, SCREW MORALS GLEE BLOOOOOOWWWWWS

Brickleberry is just the worst fucking thing. 15-year-old fuckboy humour: the cartoon.

Not counting Glee, The CSI franchise never held my interest. Except Miami on occasion, and that was only because of how spectacularly bad it was. Criminal Minds any day over those borefests, fight me.

Pains me to say this about my self-described favourite animated show, but there's only so much tired, old, wheezing humour I can take from the current Simpsons. I just can't do it anymore, man.

America's Funniest Home Videos. God, that was just the worst show looking back. HEY LOOK, A PINATA, I WONDER WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN

The TV show universes I enjoy all seem cruel to me (which is why I enjoy them), but Springfield regardless would still be amazing.

I honestly can't think of a good example. I have more shows that I grew to hate than grew to like, unfortunately.

I eat while watching TV quite frequently. I don't think it really takes away that much attention from what I'm watching, though.

Family Feud with STEVE HARVEEEEEEYYYYYY

Arthur Read and Buster Baxter, Malcolm and Stevie

I couldn't possibly pick a favourite Seinfeld season, but my favourite of The Simpsons is Season 6.

Goerge Costanza so I can feel better about myself in comparison.

1. Favorite theme songs?

Friends, The Fresh Prince, and the original CSI, as much as I didn't care for the show itself.  Any show that has The Who as their opening theme earns kudos.

Forever Boy Meets World.  Grew up watching it and will always be held near and dear to my heart.

South Park, although many can make a case for that title of my favorite animated show.

Comedy because at the end of the day, I watch television to be amused and laugh.  Granted I also watch it for all the other genres, I'm more willing to give comedies more a shot than any other genre.

I'm getting particularly tired of criminal investigation dramas since all of them feel like they've been there and done that to death.

6. Favorite TV actor?

I hate to rehash everyone, but Bryan Cranston has just been awesome in everything he's done.  Going to give a shout outs to Rob Lowe, Ed O'Neill, and John Stamos though because they tend to shine in even the crappiest of things they get involved in.

7. Favorite TV actress?

Tie between Tina Fey and Amy Poehler for the same reason as Bryan Cranston because they've been awesome in everything they've done.  They are also even more awesome together.  Also have to give a shout out to Julia Louis-Dreyfus and maybe she might make it a three way tie if I ever decide to watch Veep.

Barney Stinson from How I Met Your Mother, All of the cast of Parks and Rec minus Mark Brendanawicz, Shawn Hunter from Boy/Girl Meets World, Kimmy Schmidt from Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, All of the cast from Brooklyn Nine-Nine, All of the cast from New Girl, Eric Cartman from South Park, George Costanza from Seinfeld....I could honestly be here all day.

Lots of worthy contenders that I've seen, but I'll just go recent and say that Lifetime produces some of the most mind-numbingly wretched shit I've seen on any network ever 

Lots of worthy contenders that I've seen, but I'll just go recent and say Teen Titans Go is an abomination that I'll never understand why it's so popular

NCIS.  I at least understood the appeal of CSI for a little while.  NCIS's popularity I'll never get.

Getting awfully close to stop watching The Big Bang Theory and that's someone who was once a really big fan.  It still has good episodes once in a blue moon, but it needs to be put out of it's misery.  WAY too many filler episodes these past three to four years.

The Fairly Oddparents.  It has no reason to exist anymore...and I've been saying that for six to seven years now.  End it Nick.

New Girl.  It's main cast chemistry is incredibly strong and they seem like the kind of friends I would hang with.

Based off the trailers, I was heavily unsure about Gravity Falls, but now it's one of my favorite television programs period.  Love it.

Always, but a good episode of anything can easily focus my attention 100% on what I'm watching.

Survivor.  Even in it's worst seasons, watching every episode with my family has been a tradition for going on fifteen years now.

Cory and Shawn/Riley and Maya.  I don't know what it is but damn Michael Jacobs knows how to develop strong foundations for best friendships.

Well since I listed of only one favorite show, Boy Meets World's strongest season was probably Season 5.  So many strong episodes from that season and easily the best season that tested Cory and Topanga's relationship more so than that S6-S7 storyline of will they or won't they get married.

I see a lot of myself in Ted Mosby, so I would definitely want to be best friends with him so we can best friends with Barney Stinson.