• Advertisement

055b. Mid-Life Crustacean

spongebobiscool

Mr.Krabs: I'm feeling a warm spot.

Patrick: Sorry.

Hands down the best part of the episode.

I forgot what this episode was about...can anyone refresh my memory with a summary of the episode?
Mr. Krabs is feeling old, so he joins SpongeBob and Patrick on their night out to feel young again.

Anyway, this was one of the more forgettable episodes of Season 3. It had some good jokes, but was by no means up to Season 3 standards.

Spongebob: "Are you feeling it now, Mr. Krabs?" Patrick: "I'm feeling it, Spongebob!" Spongebob: "Patrick, that's NOT a ride!" Blue Fish: "Get off of me!" Spongebob: "Are you feeling it now, Mr. Krabs? Are you feeling it NOW, Mr. Krabs? Art thou feeling it now, Mr. Krabs? (Whispers) Are you feeling it now, Mr. Krabs?" Librarian: "SHHH!" Spongebob: "How about now? Can you feel it Mr. Krabs?" Kids: "Can you feel it, Mr. Krabs? Can you feel it, Mr. Krabs? Can you feel it, Mr. Krabs?" Mr. Krabs: "So, you want to know if I can FEEL it?" Spongebob: "Yeah!" Mr. Krabs: "Do you REALLY want to know if I can FEEL it?" Spongebob and Patrick: "Yeah, yeah!" Mr. Krabs: "Because I CAN feel it! Do you want to know WHAT I'm feeling?!" Spongebob: "YES!!!!" o.o Mr. Krabs, angrily: "I'm feeling like a total BARNACLE HEAD!!!! You guys aren't cool! You're LAME!" Spongebob, hurt: "Lame????" :( Mr. Krabs: "Lame! You're nerds! Geeks! Creeps! And BABIES!!!!" Spongebob and Patrick: "Not BABIES!!!!" (Both suck on their thumbs like babies.) :lol: The ending was pretty funny, to! :D Enough said! ;)

Mid Life Crustacean - 10/10

Honestly, this was probably one of the best Spongebob episodes ever! Everything worked, from the hilarity of the "8:01PM" joke, to the controversial ending! What's not to love?

I loved this episode. It's not one of the best episode of this season because I've seen a lot of better season 3 episodes than this but It's one of the best Mr. Krabs episodes. There were lots of hilarious parts in this episode. Mr. Krabs swallowing a giant pill was very funny. SpongeBob and Patrick yelling at Squidward was hilarious. The part when SpongeBob, Patrick and Mr. Krabs went to the wash was hilarious. "Are you feeling it now Mr. Krabs?" parts really made me laugh, especially the part with Patrick riding on a guy's back and saying "I'm feeling it, SpongeBob!" and then SpongeBob saying "Patrick, that's not a ride!". "Are you ready to par-tay" parts were really funny. Panty-raid part was also funny. 10/10

You're old (you're old)

Groaning like a geezer

You're self-a-crackin' like an old has-been

Look at yourself old man 

You've got multiple chins

Cuz you're old

You're old (you're old)

Wheezing like a decrepit windbag

Where you once had muscles

You've got jellyrolls

Look at yourself old man

Buddy, you're as ancient as a Dead Sea Scroll

Man, you're old

What I like about this episode is that it has Mr. Krabs being less of a cheapskate and more of a regular old man. He's not looking for another way to make a quick buck, but instead he's looking for a way to be young again, and after years of seeing him chasing pennies, it's a breath of fresh air for me. Now for the other two main characters: SpongeBob and Patrick are their regular naive selves, and it's amusing to see them try to act cool and try to convince Mr. Krabs that they're cool when it's obvious that they're anything but cool. We get a lot of the season's trademark humor in this episode, and the panty raid, of course, will always be unforgettable. (Even though I had no idea what was going on when I originally watched it; oh, to be a kid again. Now I know how Mr. Krabs felt.)