• Advertisement

Have you seen every episode of SB?

SpongeyKid

SpongeBob Episodes  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Have you seen every episode of the show?

Of course. Hasn't everybody here?

Yup. Totally. There is no one on this site who does not come here for Spongebob. It's all a lie invented by the media.

But yeah, to be serious, I've not seen every episode of Spongebob. I've only seen all the episodes from the first six seasons.

Yup. Totally. There is no one on this site who does not come here for Spongebob. It's all a lie invented by the media.

But yeah, to be serious, I've not seen every episode of Spongebob. I've only seen all the episodes from the first six seasons.

no, teeth is a lie created by the media

Definitely seen everything from 1-5.

Everything else from that season forward, I've watched casually and haven't finished the seasons in it's entirety. I'm missing a few episodes of Season 6 but I've seen almost all of that season. Everything else I'm iffy. Of course since I'm doing the worst episode countdown, I have to watch the episode before I can commentate on it and because of that, I've watched more of Season 7 since that's the season that gets the most representation. Season 8 and 9 I'm definitely spotty on what I have or have not seen.

I seen at least every episode once now. (Seasons 1-8, that is) So, some stuff I don't have clear memory of, but still can remember a little part of it. And I haven't seen much of season nine, but I'll try to find a way to watch it.

I've seen every episode through season six many times, probably to the point where I could identify an episode just from one screencap. Season seven and above, most I've only seen a few times but I have seen all at least once.