• Advertisement

Adam Sandler Comedy 32601: Pixels

Clappy

Yet people think I'm crazy for thinking Don't Mess With the Zohan is a bad movie.

Not crazy. I just disagree with the notion that it's as bad as people think it is. Adam Sandler has made far worse like Jack & Jill. Compared to that, Zohan was a good movie.

Another trailer was released.

And now time to voice my opinions on this.

*ahem*

Although I did like the version of "We Will Rock You" in this trailer and the visuals were great too, this movie is, unfortunately, a Happy Madison production. Starring Adam Sandler and Kevin James. Yeeeeeah, Happy Madison's track record hasn't been that great since, like, Paul Blart: Mall Cop, so this is going to be a disaster.

Also, "(beat) That makes sense." - Adam Sandler

I'm not one to judge based on the actors as I've heard so far in this, I'm willing to give it a chance but I'm not going to blindly walk in on it, although I admit the Pacman creator thing got a laugh or two out of me

My friend is going to see this, so I'll ask him if it's any good. He's usually reliable when it comes to movies (since he watches like every movie ever). I still think it looks pretty horrible, but ya never know, it's just a trailer.

I'm not going to lower my expectations just because Adam Sandler is in it. This looks still awesome and I'm going to watch this. Even If it's bad, at least it's going to be a fun summer movie. (too bad, it'll be released on my country in August)

In my opinion ,I believe that the trailers for this movie was perfectly executed ;) And it totally managed to make me smile and laugh. When I first saw the trailer I was shocked with excitement. It's one of the movies that I definitely look forward to watching   :thumbsup:

• Like 1