• Advertisement

Disney Channel Original Movies

Cha

Back in the day, I felt indescribable joy from seeing these. I liked how back then the movies were more sci-fi than the music trended movies currently on the channel (or at least from what I last saw there.) Pixel Perfect, Zenon movies, Smart House, TheThirteen Year, The Other Me, Cheetah Girls movies, Quints, the list goes on. Looking back most if not all were cheesy but they have a really good nostalgic feeling to them all.

• Like 2

I swear we should have a topic just for discussing the magnificent ads they used to advertise these movies in Disney Adventures:

The-Luck-of-the-Irish-movie-poster-disne

499_03.jpg

And of course, The Emmy-winning masterpiece that is:

11158090_800.jpg

In fact, maybe we should have a Disney Adventures topic in general.

All the ones mentioned....heck even most of the ones in the 2000s have been great...even the original High School Musical. Yes I am implying High School Musical is a good movie. Far better than anyone here doesn't give it credit for.

• Like 2

All the ones mentioned....heck even most of the ones in the 2000s have been great...even the original High School Musical. Yes I am implying High School Musical is a good movie. Far better than anyone here doesn't give it credit for.

I remember my High School Musical-phase. The sequels gets better after the other. The second one was the best out of the trilogy.
  • Like 1

I liked High School Musical. The sequels sucked, though.

Disney's DCOM's used to be amazing. It's ashamed how much that's changed. There was Cheetah Girls, High School Musical, Halloweentown, The Thirteenth Year, Luck Of The Irish, Life Size, Holes, Stuck In The Suburbs, Zenon, Wendy Wu, The Color Of Friendship, Up Up and Away, Read It and Weep, Cow Belles......man, those were the days.

Now they make dribble like...Cloud 9, Zapped, How To Build A Better Boy, etc.....like, wtf?