• Advertisement

My Rambling/Praising/Reviews About Assorted Things, Mostly Music

CyanideFishbone

So, I've come to a decision.

Aeropostale is the clothing store equivalent of Nickelodeon.

Think about it.

They're leaking content (the whole Bethany Mota thing was fine, since she is a beauty person) from the Internet, making people FROM THE INTERNET to work for them, and it's just a stupid idea.

Sorry, I wanted to get that out of the way with the new NASH GRIER, the worst Magcon shitstain, clothing line. 

But i'm not here to rant about that. I'm here to rant about Vine and magcon shitstains. Oh, Vine. Fucking Vine. What the hell happened? I remember watching Vines back in summer of 2013 and laughing my ass off. True, there were some very lame ones, but when they got it right, man they got it right. I like Thomas Sanders. That's really it. He's not offensive, and can crank out a funny Vine once in a while.

But Vine will begin it's downward spiral with fuckheads like Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, and others i can't name. They aren't funny. They make offensive content. Nash Grier fucking disgusts me. He's racist, sexist, homophobic, and more things I can't think of just for a cheap laugh. And remember, I was one of the people that absolutely adored "The Cissy"!

They mostly tell the same jokes over and over. They do not stand for creativity. Vine's just like Youtube; there's people creating creative content (probably....) on Vine, but these shitstains take their place. These people tell stupid jokes, that has probably been made a million times. And the only reason that these little teenage girls like them is because they look good. I really don't have anything else to say.

Peace out and have a good day.