• Advertisement

Have Your Thoughts On The Movie Changed?

Young Nug

Title.

After seeing the trailer I'm a lot more excited. It's shaping up much better than I expected it to be from the start. The 2D sections especially look fantastic. I have a newfound confidence after seeing it. What about you guys?

• Like 1

The trailer made it look far better than comic con made it out to be. There were a few stupid things but overall it felt like it had the old SpongeBob charm and truth be told, the CG isn't that bad.. until we get to the superheroes but I can let that aside for now.

I still don't see why they have to be 3D (and can now breathe on land?) but it does look a lot better than I was expecting.

Maybe the fancy animation is just a side effect for their oxygen medicine?

I'm probably looking too deep into this but you never know. :P

I still don't see why they have to be 3D (and can now breathe on land?) but it does look a lot better than I was expecting.

They were breathing on land when Spongebob and Patrick left the gift shop and went into the beach. When they're elsewhere, that's where I find it just confusing. I get it, they don't have to be 3D, but they have to be 3D anyway for whatever reason why.

The trailer made me laugh and I just find the plot more interesting. I want to see the movie even more, so it's no brainer of how stoked I am for this. Remember guys, don't judge a book by its cover. (Or in this case, a movie by its poster and pre-trailer info)

They're still around the ocean though so they can take in the water there. Tom Kenny said recently that they have 30 minutes or so before they'd have to go back to the water. 

As for me, the animation was worth waiting for. It's so smooth. My opinion tried to remain positive throughout so I haven't changed it really.

They're still around the ocean though so they can take in the water there. Tom Kenny said recently that they have 30 minutes or so before they'd have to go back to the water. 

As for me, the animation was worth waiting for. It's so smooth. My opinion tried to remain positive throughout so I haven't changed it really.

The animation is phenomenal. Definitely one of the better aspects of the trailer. 

Title.

After seeing the trailer I'm a lot more excited. It's shaping up much better than I expected it to be from the start. The 2D sections especially look fantastic. I have a newfound confidence after seeing it. What about you guys?

This.

My thoughts have definitely changed over time, but especially with the release of the trailer. I found how the story in the trailer was laid out, to be really interesting. The Superhero stuff is a little iffy, but I think I can deal with it.

My thoughts have definitely changed over time, but especially with the release of the trailer. I found how the story in the trailer was laid out, to be really interesting. The Superhero stuff is a little iffy, but I think I can deal with it.

I was thinking this as well, the superheroes are kinda of... I don't know. Something about them just doesn't fit. 

My thoughts about this have really changed.

The animation looks really good.It looks very smiliar to the first movie,but in a better way.I also gotta thumbs up for having SpongeBob's voice not high pitched.I hope that normal voice will stay for the episodes after the movie comes out

• Like 1