• Advertisement

Secrets, Secrets... and my clarinet

Oh, what a wonderful day it is in Bikini Bottom! The clams are chirping, the Sponge is nowhere to be found, and I have an entire day ahead of me alone with my clarinet! Life is good, life is good!

*SBC DOES NOT CONDONE SQUID ABUSE SO SQUIDWARD'S FOLLOWING MISFORTUNES WITH SPONGEBOB AND PATRICK HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM THIS ANNOUNCEMENT. THANK YOU.*

Three_hours_later.jpg

Well my day has gone from bad to worse... I have the worst neighbors on the planet!

Why am I here again?

nuggets: you're here against your will

Right. As those lowly SBC administrators have informed me, I'm... voluntarily... here to share with you a cryptic message involving something new coming from the Squidward SpongeBob Community. I haven't even begun to study it, but I'm sure as soon as I do, I will have it immediately solved!

qucmhIC.png

SpongeBob definitely can't solve this... can you?

• Like 3

no

but Canadian user aka Wumbo can

SOF doesn't believe in anyone else's abilities. Excuse me while I go tear out my brain stem, carry it into the middle of the nearest four-way intersection, and skip rope with it, than go on posting where I do now.

SOF doesn't believe in anyone else's abilities. Excuse me while I go tear out my brain stem, carry it into the middle of the nearest four-way intersection, and skip rope with it, than go on posting where I do now.

Hi there! Is this is last time you would see SOF not believe in anyone elses' abilities? Do you want to tear our your brain stem and carry it into the middle of the nearest three- erm, four-way intersection than go on posting where you do now? Then move to!- *BZZZT*