• Advertisement

KCA's 2014

Steel Sponge

I feel surprised that Adam Sandler hasn't become host over the years, while we've got Mark Wahlberg for the road.

Why am I saying this? To begin with, he wins in almost everything he's nominated for. He's probably one of the biggest role models for the aformentioned demographic group for the awards show. And I think he could pull things off, whatever he could do. But who knows if he could be an entertaining KCA host or a mehhh one. Understandably though, there's a ton of other celebrities and it would depend on the time between the KCA's and the movie promotion.

We got Justin Timberlake back in 2007, but I guess he can't introduce himself without making ourselves aware of the fact that he's the "burp champion" most of the time from that point on.

If Spongebob gets nominated once again for the Favorite Cartoon category, it becomes obvious on who's going to win and 6 times in a row will also become a new record for him...unless they throw in Legend of Korra. With 10 wins, I'll admit that I hope that things are going to change at some time. Doesn't stop me from voting for Spongebob though.

• Like 1