• Advertisement

KCA's 2014

Steel Sponge

Everything. Although the singing's alright, the lyrics are really cheesy and stupid. The song's really annoying just to hear... and they play it everywhere I go. It's a song that's stuck in my head that I want out of it.

Weird. Out of those bands, I've heard One Republic played the least.

Going to annotate on these, since I can.

My thoughts exactly. With Adventure Time on here. It makes me wonder if we're gonna be partying like it's KCA 2008 when we clashed against Avatar: The Last Airbender.

The KCAs are so obviously rigged that if another show does win this year, it'll have to be TMNT. Not that there would be anything wrong with that, of course.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

While the nominees this year are slightly more intriguing to me than last year's...I still can't find it in me to genuinely care who wins. I mean, I'd like Adventure Time (or even TMNT) to win Favorite Cartoon, but I already know the story. Spongebob will win, and no one who wanted another cartoon to win will care. Even if by some crazy fluke something other than Spongebob won, people wouldn't really care. So...yeah. Finise.

What I'm most looking forward to is Roar winning for favorite song. If it didn't win over Royals at the Grammy's, then it's sure to beat those other songs here.

Even though I'm not fond of Roar...at all...there is no way it's going to win when One Direction has a song nominated in the same category...on a show called the Kids Choice Awards.

Oh and if Adventure Time wins Best Cartoon, good luck seeing it get nominated again next year.

Yes, but I wouldn't call what they make "music".

Last time I checked, what Macklemore & Ryan Lewis made was music.

This is a music video for a song.  Is it not?

Just because you don't enjoy their music doesn't make it not music. That's ridiculous and it makes you sound even ridiculouser.

Obviously, we have differing musical tastes, and while I don't consider what Macklemore does to be music, I don't have anything against people who do.

Obviously, we have differing musical tastes, and while I don't consider what Macklemore does to be music, I don't have anything against people who do.

What? No. What he does is music. He's signed by a record company, he puts out albums, and his songs have all the qualifications to be music. Just because you don't like it doesn't make it not music. I don't like Flappy Bird, but that doesn't mean it's not a video game; I don't like Brave, but that doesn't make it not a Pixar movie; I don't like country, but that doesn't make it not a genre of music. It's music, you just don't like it.

What? No. What he does is music. He's signed by a record company, he puts out albums, and his songs have all the qualifications to be music. Just because you don't like it doesn't make it not music. I don't like Flappy Bird, but that doesn't mean it's not a video game; I don't like Brave, but that doesn't make it not a Pixar movie; I don't like country, but that doesn't make it not a genre of music. It's music, you just don't like it.

Well, since you insist on countering my illogical and hate-fueled arguments with rational and well-reasoned arguments, I shall move on.

Why is Sandra Bullock in the running for best female buttkicker when she spent most of Gravity floating in space? Did they just run out of people to nominate?

I haven't read Catching Fire in a while or seen the movie, so I'm not sure if there was a lot of butt-kicking in that, either.

• Like 1

I haven't read Catching Fire in a while or seen the movie, so I'm not sure of there was a lot of butt-kicking in that, either.

The Hunger Games series involves Katniss killing people.  So murder is a form of butt kicking.

The Hunger Games series involves Katniss killing people. So murder is a form of butt kicking.

But I remember Catching Fire not having as much of that as the other two books.

Spoiler

The Hunger Games did start up again for a few chapters in Catching Fire, but I don't remember it being as important.