• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

I have finished two new episodes of "Total Cartoon Global Cruise" since I last wrote. "Girl From Ipanema Goes to Greenland; One Night In Bangkok and Six Hours At Freddies!" Constructive criticism or any kind of feedback would be appreciated, because I don't want to feel as if I'm just shooting off my stories into a void of nothingness, where nobody else reads them. On that note, I'm also in the process of writing another new episode of "Total Cartoon Global Cruise," called "Karma, Chameleon!" I'll probably also add a re-run episode of "Total Cartoon Action" on the re-run page soon. Enough said! ;)

Here ladies and gentlemen I have an important announcement. No I am not making another one-off I'll never start despite a good premise, I'm joining a new show, which is 

Spoiler

SKODWARDE! JJS figured I was writing enough episodes compared to the other writers that with me taking a new pair today, he officially decided to have me as a main writer! :D My first episode will be Safe Deposit Krabs, which shall come out when the others get off their lazy asses the other splendid writers get theirs done, we can't be out of order willy nilly like Nick, well we can but that's unprofessional. :P Here's to however many years the sponge goes on for itself

A preview for the next UWS (Igloo to a Kill) while you guys wait:

Spoiler

Team Maelstrom was shown hanging out inside the Winner’s Lounge.

“See, does it feel better to win than to cost us the challenge?” Clappy asked Hayden. “Now it’s just me, Sauce, and Gravity Falls until Jjs introduces us to the next game.”

“your chilpot, sir and madamn,” SOF said, bringing Claps and Sauce a couple Chipotle burritos.

“And we have Chipotle. Haven’t had Chipotle in a long time, this is great! :plankton2:” Clappy remarked.

“Too bad the speculation for Agent 000 is going to make everyone more focused on the guy than the actual game,” Hayden joked.

“It’s still going to be about the game since I don’t give a shit about who Agent 000 could be,” Clappy replied. “It will take a short while for Agent 000 to reveal himself as Hayden, what a twist! Spoiler alert! Nope. :funny:

“Yeah, I got my fingers crossed too, :laugh:“ Sauce remarked.

“Sure, go ahead and accuse the troll. My only priority of being on this show is to win those 2 million doubloons,” Hayden responded.

Once as it was time for Jjs to make an announcement to the remaining contestants, Sauce and Hayden coming out from the Longue, carrying around Clappy. Clappy apparently got himself injured.

“What happened back there, Clapward?” Kat asked, as Team Calamity approached the other team.

The scene flashes back to the Winner’s Longue as Clappy spotted a piano in the room.

“Oh look, maybe you can do that thing with a real piano!” Sauce suggested.

“One time is enough, we don’t have time to salvage something for the “Todd Squad,”” Hayden commented.

“Nah, I’m going to do it for the Todd Squad,” says Clappy. Before slamming his front and lower body in the piano, he exclaimed “TURN DOWN FOR WHAT!”

Back at the submarine, Kat asks, “You did that Todd impression, didn’t you? :funny:

“Yep, and I would’ve ended up forfeiting and leave from the Maelstrom fam if this injury became serious,” Clappy replied.

“And now that I don’t have to worry about getting automatically eliminated, I can be my own self,” said Hayden. He turns his head over to Claps and tells him, “Now shrug it off!”

“Man it is great to be back, Hayden is Hayden again, everything is in its right place, we’re back to the status quo….” Clappy was saying sarcastically.

*Confessional Cam*

Clappy: And that sucks. Still, Sauce and I, and generally everyone else are going to ignore his antics whatever chance we get.

*End*

Hayden continues off with his trolling, saying to Kat, E.V.I.L., and Jjs respectively, “Your TV shows list was still lacking,” “Llamas are overrated,” “Nice job at hosting! – is not how I’m feeling right now.”

“And I hate to break it to you, but you haven’t exceeded the 24 hours of not making rude comments towards the other contestants,” Jjs responded. “You’re cut from the competition.”

“WHAT? And you didn’t tell me that I was being timed on for this!?” Hayden exclaimed.

“Consider yourself lucky, because you should’ve seen the look on your face once you realized me trolling you back worked, :troll:“ Jjs replied. “Back on topic, I’ve got big news ahead for our show. First of all, SOF revealed that Agent 000 is an alias from one of the currently remaining contestants. Keep your predictions about Agent 000’s true identity to yourselves, because what’s important now is that we’re now in the merge!”

The contestants applauded in delight.

“It’s the merge, but with a twist!” Jjs continued. “You guys are going to be separated into two new super-teams, but still, only one person can earn immunity and share with another from their super-team, and everyone else is going to face elimination. Anyways, the members of the two new teams will be decided by SOF and I."

Edited by Steel Sponge

Due to the incident today involving the server, episode 5a was erased. However, since 5b is close to done anyways, me and CD have decided to post the episodes together tomorrow evening rather then repost 5a now and 5b tomorrow, if anyone missed out on 5a. To make up for this, I'll reveal the title of 5b to build some suspense: "Person Interrupts Nuggets' Musical Extraordinaire"

Enjoy :)

• Like 1

I hope those of you who have been enjoying (and hopefully staying into after the first episode :P) Awakening Fluttershy's Dark Sky are excited to see how it will conclude, because the ending (actually, endings) will be posted next week. The last episode before the start to the grand finale(s) is out now, so there's no better time than now to catch yourselves up.

• Like 1

After a lengthy delay, I have finally finished writing up my latest "Total Cartoon Global Cruise" episode; "Karma, Chameleon." I'll try to write up a new episode of "Total Cartoon Global Cruise" as soon as possible. Until then, constructive criticism is appreciated.

The Adventures Of Tom and Lou:

After two years, Tom and Lou are returning for one Christmas special as apart of the Snowcember Ball 2015 Spin-Off War. The episode will be a final closure to the series. I think that the ultimate conclusion of this episode (and the show by default) is one that feels very fitting, something I realized should of happened when I originally worked on the show. I feel what I've been working on feels very natural and has a Christmas-infused edge to it. I can't wait to get it up :) .

Plot:

"With Christmas near, Tom and Lou are both faced with life lasting decisions in regards to their lives and the status of their friendship."

I've just finished putting up my latest "Total Cartoon Global Cruise" episode; "Never, Ever Rest, On Higher Ground On Everest!" I'll try to work on my Christmas contribution to the spin-off contest going on as soon as possible, featuring some "Spongebob Squarepants" characters; and it WILL be a special Christmas edition of the "Performance Review!" Stay tuned! B)

Time for a long overdue update, along with a big of a big announcement.

Jjs' Riffing Theater 3000

To those who didn't know or figure out my riddle from the end of my Eddsworld riffs, the next big project we're riffing is...

Spoiler

Down Under. Yup, we're finally taking a look at this bad boy.

A few users have already signed up, but feel free to PM me if anyone else wants to riff. 

SBC Falls

A new episode is up, and I plan to get one or two more episodes up over winter break. Since GF is going to end soon (sadly), that does mean SBC Falls will be ending in 2016 along with it, but it might not end until a while after GF airs its finale. I am also still offering guest writer spots if anyone wants any. 

Skodwarde

A new episode will be coming soon by JCM.

???

But wait...what's this? Hmm....could it be?...

Spoiler

That's right...I am making something new. It's going to be a new spin-off, my first spin-off since Storm Racers. I know I teased SR may have been my final spin-off to some people, but it's not. Yes, I am in the process of crafting a new spin-off. It won't be coming until 2016 obviously, and it's still a while away until I reveal some more info, but I figured I'd tease it now. I've teased this to a few users already. I guess I'll say it might be tonally like Storm Racers, so if you could/couldn't get into that, you may/may not be able to get into this as well. But yeah, I am carefully planning it. I want to make sure it's all set in stone before posting anything.

• Like 3

Expect a new ep of my awfully named show (seriously, I need a better one to fit with the direction I want to go in) later today for the New Year, if not then I guarantee sometime during the weekend. ;) 

Scratch that, headaches seriously bothered me the past few hours, and I'm going to be too busy tonight to really have time to work on it, definitely expect it later in the week, depends on how much stuff is going on when I go back to school and all that jazz

Edited by Trophy
update

SBC Honest Trailers

Yup, what I randomly told Jjs and SOF in PC on Xat one day is true. I am making an SBC original show for the first time in over three years. It's going to be Honest Trailers done in SBC style. Please see the thread for more details. The first episode premieres tomorrow.

UPDATE: First episode is out now. Please read if and when you feel like it.

Edited by Metal Snake

SBC Honest Trailers

The second episode is out now. For those of you curious of what I'm doing next, it's...

Spoiler

Sponge's Atlantis. Yup, I'm going to do something experimental by advertising a bad story.

The trailer for that will be out on Friday.