• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

I guess it is time for an update on my shows.

Jjs' Riffing Theater 3000

Unfortunately, Riffing Theater is going to be on a hiatus for a while, and it may be a while until it returns.

Storm Racers

I know I know, laziness gets in the way. A new episode should hopefully be up this weekend. Episode 72 will also have a surprise guest writer.

The Noob Troop

Season 3 premieres September 12th. Mark your calendars. Season 3 will also be the last season sadly, but I can assure it will go out with a bang.

NEWS ABOUT EVERYTHING:

I will be severely cutting back in the area of fanfiction. My 10 or so shows is too much for me to handle right now. So, here we go:

Gary The Snail's Undersea Adventures (Status: CLEARED)

GTSUA will not be getting cancelled anytime soon, it's my flagship series and I still have ideas floating around in my head for it.

SpongeBob and His Friends (Status: IN THE MIDDLE)

While this is my very first show, I do not have many ideas of what to do with it. It may just go out with a bang in Season 3, or I could renew it, I'm just not sure.

The Archives of CNF1 (Status: CLEARED)

For the time being, I have lots more items in my documents that I'd like to share with you guys.

IJLSA Adventure Movies (Status:CERTAIN)

IJLSA Adventure Movies is going to be ending after the final 2 air. Considering my schedule, who knows at this point.

Patchy's Talk Show (Status: LIKELY)

I barely have any ideas for the current season. So yes, the chances of this leaving are likely.

The Killer Krab (Status: CERTAIN)

I've only agreed to making a final movie, and that's it. The series shall go out with a bang however, I hope OMJ is pleased with it. :)

Break A Leg! (Status: IN THE MIDDLE)

I can see Break A Leg! lasting a little while longer. It's one of my more favorite shows that I write and their is a lot of potential left with the show.

The Great Toon Crossover (Status: IN THE MIDDLE)

This is one of my favorite ideas as well. But my problem is, I don't see it going into a 2nd season. The storyline just seems to only work for the given episodes (26), with no need for expansion. I suppose a different story plot could always happen, but it's not very likely.

Cartoon All-Stars (Status: UNKNOWN)

Not sure if Mike wants to continue this into a 2nd season or not. I would probably stay on as a writer or grammar corrector if so.

CD and CNF's Cartoon Funhouse (Status: CERTAIN)

It has already been agreed between me and CD that we shall end the series with it's current order of 13 episodes. All my solo written episodes have aired, so we're waiting on CD for right now.

Nick The Goldfish Slayer (Status: LIKELY)

I have no ideas after the current storyline wraps up. So, it'll probably be a 1 season wonder tbh.

Battle Swords (Status: CERTAIN)

Already confirmed for being a mini-series. I don't see it continuing onward, as the initial response didn't seem to be that excellent.

I believe that is it. If I forgot any, please notify me and I'll add it on. I'm sure I'll continue riffing for Jjs' Riffing Theater 3000 when it returns from it's hiatus. The Action Saturdays block is up in the air right now, as all my action shows are either in the middle of cleared or likely or are just plain canned.

THAT'S ALL FOLKS!

Only in that episode, yeah.

EDIT: Cancelled.

wow

Ok now love hurts will hopefully be posted within the week if school doesnt interfere

And Patrick in the Future will come soon

for cool police a new episode within the week too.

While Messing Around With Paint.Net Effects I Got Two Ideas For a Lit And a Spin-off 

But Keep In Mind That The Two Ideas Will Not Instantly Come Out Yet They're In Concept Stages But They Will Use Other Co-Writers Other Than CNF and That they only have Two Co-Writers For Each Show If you Want To Be A Co-Writer In a Show PM Me For To be A Co-Writer But I Won't Reveal The Concepts for Both shows yet (Well Expect For TAOD) So Yeah I'm Going To Reveal Titlecards for Both Of these Shows (But As Spoilers) So I Will See You Next Time At Halloween and Thanksgiving Month!

Spoiler
eS7S8K5.png

Spoiler
ySDG0UY.png

Peace Out 

B)

P.S CAS Episode 7 is Going To be Coming Soon as it Has Not Been Written Yet :SquidGroan: .