• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

CARTOON PRODUCTION NEWS:

Krusty Train has returned. The fourth season may be the last as I'm having trouble getting back into the series after leaving for so long and I'm sort of itching for a new show. That confirmation is not final though, I still do have a good amount of story ideas. But speaking of new shows, one is coming. I won't say what it is, but I'll give you a hint. A long time ago, I posted a pilot of it but I felt like I was just desperate for a new idea so I ended it. But the idea has been re-worked and I think that it has a lot of potential this time around.

Sneak-Peek at return of Bikini Top...

Morgan and Jackie were out shopping, enjoying their Sunday. Well, one of them. Morgan was still depressed, and Jackie was determined to find out why.

"Morgan, I know something is wrong."

"What?" Morgan said.

"Don't act like you didn't hear me," Jackie said. "I've let this slide for weeks. But I'm your best friend, and you have to tell me."

"Jackie, I'm not telling you, because there's nothing to tell," Morgan said.

"What, is it your feelings for my... fiance?" Jackie said, starting to sound upset. "That's right, he's my fiance. So back off of him."

"I don't have feelings for Jake!" Morgan yelled. "Liam raped me!"

Then Morgan ran out of the store.

NEWS ABOUT YBSB:

I edited the Season 3 Setup. If this show reaches 700 Views this season, I will order a 4th Season.

(31) If U Seek Trident Part 1 (aired)

(32) If U Seek Trident Part 2 (aired)

(33) Taken In (aired)

(34) Killer Lady (aired)

(35) Secrets? (aired)

(36) The Truth (aired)

(37) The Real Truth (aired)

(38) The Liar (aired)

(39) Numbers on the Wall (9/26/10)

(40) Unsubscribe (9/29/10)

(41) Nautical No (10/4/10)

(42) The Thin, White Line (10/10/10)

(43) Marmaduke the Guitar Man (10/17/10)

(44) Krabs for President (10/27/10)

(45) Deadly Dance (11/7/10)

(46) California Furls (11/16/10)

(47) Forever (11/28/10)

(48) Hearts, Broken (12/1/10)

(49) A Piece of my Mind (12/10/10)

(50) Listen to Marmaduke (12/19/10)

(51) A Very Merry Christmas (12/23/10)

(52) Developing Arrest (12/29/10)

(53) Understand (1/2/11)

(54) My Wife's Lover (1/23/11)

(55) Surprise! (2/15/11)

Sneak-Peek at return of Bikini Top...

Morgan and Jackie were out shopping, enjoying their Sunday. Well, one of them. Morgan was still depressed, and Jackie was determined to find out why.

"Morgan, I know something is wrong."

"What?" Morgan said.

"Don't act like you didn't hear me," Jackie said. "I've let this slide for weeks. But I'm your best friend, and you have to tell me."

"Jackie, I'm not telling you, because there's nothing to tell," Morgan said.

"What, is it your feelings for my... fiance?" Jackie said, starting to sound upset. "That's right, he's my fiance. So back off of him."

"I don't have feelings for Jake!" Morgan yelled. "Liam raped me!"

Then Morgan ran out of the store.

Babe, that was really badass.

In celebration of Bikini Top's upcoming return...

What the Hell is Going On With The Weird Stuff?

Bikini Top is a teen drama, but it also has some weird stuff with this guy Astenias, and this girl Dora, and in Season One... Hersht.

Hersht was Naomi's drug dealer. He is also the man that killed Bryan's father. Later, he tried to stop Astenias from burning down Bryan's house... but failed. One night, Anna was driving drunk and killed a man in a hit and run. That man was Hersht. A line from that time was -- "Anna couldn't believe it. She had killed a man. What she didn't know was that she had killed the man that was keeping Bryan Errin alive." The rest of this character is still mystery. Lingering questions are: How could something as powerful as Hersht be killed by a simple boatmobile? Is he really dead? Was it a clever plot? Why does he have connections to so many characters? Are there more connections we don't know of?

Besides Hersht, there is Astenias. He seems to have some sort of authority. Not much is known of him, but he seems like one of the "bad guys."

Anna met Dora in the juvenile detention center. She tormented her, and made her time there more miserable. Dora claims to have a troubled past... is it truth or fiction? After Anna was released, Dora escaped, and was on her way to Bikini Top. She contacted Astenias soon after.

What is all this leading to? Find out in Season 2 when it returns... coming soon.

Sneak Preview of the upcoming Years Before Spongebob episode: "Numbers on the Wall"

"Do you recognize this man?"

"Nope," Mr. Krabs said. "Never seen him before in me life."

"What about this man?"

"Um..," Mr. Krabs said, looking uneasy. "That was the man who helped hold me prisoner."

"His name is Roddy McPheal. He broke out of prison three months ago. Do you have any clue where he went?" the detective asked.

"Yes," Mr. Krabs said. "Lin Flounders shot him."

"In the same place your friends found you?"

"Yes," he replied. "But he was kind of hidden."

"I see," said the detective. "Do you recognize this lady?"

"That's Marly," Mr. Krabs said smiling.

"Yes, Marly is a criminal," said the detective.

"What?!" Mr. Krabs said. "How so?"

"She murdered a fish, burned a house down, and single-handedly exploded Shell-Blue City with ten thousand pounds of dynamite."

"So she's a real badass," Mr. Krabs said, a "239236.gif" look on his face.

"No, she's a bitch," the detective said, a "icon_rolleyes.gif" look on his face.

"Oh."

Squid's House of Sand and Fog (Working title)

Plot:

SquidwardÔÇÖs house is destroyed so he has to move to a new town. When he arrives he is welcomed and he feels really happy, until people in the town start to disappear. After a bit of detective work Squidward finds out that there is a murderer a foot and he is next on his hit list.

Coming Soon

Edit: If anyone has any better ideas for a title I would be very happy

NEWS ABOUT GURU GAKUTO:

Leaked plots; And a few more leaked episodes:

4. Trapped in Turkey: The six arrive in the Turkish coast after jumping off a plane.

5. Memories and More: The six kids find Jason; more memories to be shared.

6. Forest of Illusion: The seven kids arrive at a forest, filled with ghosts.(jjsthekid will guest write)

7. Take the Cape: The kids, along with a new friend search for Gakuto in Cape Cuttlefish.

8. Whirlpool Katrina: The kids discover the destruction of Katrina from five years ago.

9. Daters Gonna Date: Mason charms a girl; Vivian goes on a date.

10.Get a Clue

11.Tic Tac Scam

12.Uptight, TheoÔÇÖs Alright

13.Their Diamonds

New episode coming later tonight.

NEWS ABOUT PISCES MOON:

Premiere week pushed to October.