• Advertisement

October 2013 Premiere Info

Jjs Goodman

The promos always lie. Remember, the promo of The Clash of Triton said "THERE'S AN EPIC BATTLE". Where's the battle?

Just like Pest of the West said that there was gonna be a showdown, but all this "showdown" is is (SPOILER ALERT) SpongeBuck and everybody else stepping on Dead Eye. Disappointing.

Just like Pest of the West said that there was gonna be a showdown, but all this "showdown" is is (SPOILER ALERT) SpongeBuck and everybody else stepping on Dead Eye. Disappointing.

Pest of the West wasn't awesome as I expected too but I thought the special was decent because there were some good moments in it

I think the trailer was really funny so I'm still looking forward to it. Luckily I'll be home to watch it since it's not airing in the morning.

And for those who are expecting it to be scary, it's SpongeBob for crying out loud, the only scary thing about it is that you're buying Nickelodeon's advertisement as such.

It's a kids cartoon that airs on Nickelodeon. Why did you actually expect anything scary? 

I was joking about the promos and if it says scary try to hide something really scary in there for once