• Advertisement

Wrasslin' Crew: Last thread got future endeavored

Guest ssj4gogita4

Mang, fuck Cole, and MeekMahan who no doubt barked the order in his ear, for trying to bury The Ultimate Deletion before it even started. At least Woken Matt can actually afford pyro! Damn sure put House of Horrors, which they actually did sell as being more legitimate, to shame. Would've been cooler if Wyatt actually had, ya know, a family of followers to counter out the rest of House Hardy, but maybe that can be something to build for the future of the Broken Universe.

So Shane-O-Mac appears to be out of the picture for Wrestlemania after being hospitalized for diverticulitis (which, if you followed Brock's MMA career, was what caused him to retire from the sport initially) and a hernia. No matter the public opinion is on the man, it's always bumming to hear some shit like this happen to a competitor. Wish the man a full recovery. If he can no sell a freakin helicopter crash, he can no sell this.

as for the Zayn/Owens/Bryan situation, I'd personally like to see Ziggler step up as Bryan's partner. I'm sure he's already been lined up for jack shit at Mania, the man likes to show off and steal the show so just let him do that with the rest of these elite performers and its a natural progression from his backstage interaction with Daniel last week. Could still keep him heel by pulling "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" card and play off the recent beefs he's had with Kami over the WWE title picture the past month and have em be like "nobody gets to beat Bryan first but me!" A very one door closes, but another one opens situation here.

• Like 2