• Advertisement

Wrasslin' Crew: Last thread got future endeavored

Guest ssj4gogita4

Holy fucking shit dudes, Kurt finally stepping back into a WWE ring and Finn vs AJ finally happening?! TLC just got a hell of a lot more interesting

http://wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/1020/633269/kurt-angle-to-wrestle-at-wwe-tlc/

Of course, it sucks that it comes at the cost of other wrestlers' good health. Apparently the mumps has been running wild on the roster, and the mumps ain't no joke from the what the local news here's been saying. It's pretty weird and off putting since Hawaii has been having a bit of a mumps outbreak the last couple of months and the Smackdown brand just had a show here a month ago. Nothing but good health and a speedy recovery to all infected.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gengar said:

Holy fucking shit dudes, Kurt finally stepping back into a WWE ring and Finn vs AJ finally happening?! TLC just got a hell of a lot more interesting

http://wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/1020/633269/kurt-angle-to-wrestle-at-wwe-tlc/

Of course, it sucks that it comes at the cost of other wrestlers' good health. Apparently the mumps has been running wild on the roster, and the mumps ain't no joke from the what the local news here's been saying. It's pretty weird and off putting since Hawaii has been having a bit of a mumps outbreak the last couple of months and the Smackdown brand just had a show here a month ago. Nothing but good health and a speedy recovery to all infected.

ikr, but what is mumps ?

Emma, Darren Young, and Summer Rae got released today.  I would guess there are more to come, but it's quite the bummer how much WWE dropped the ball with Emma.  I know we say that all the time, but it's true.  Wish them the best.

1 hour ago, Pirate Pablo♥ said:

Emma, Darren Young, and Summer Rae got released today.  I would guess there are more to come, but it's quite the bummer how much WWE dropped the ball with Emma.  I know we say that all the time, but it's true.  Wish them the best.

yeah, quite a shame, too.

On October 29, 2017 at 6:37 AM, Pirate Pablo♥ said:

Looks like Mr. No Days Off has been laid off. Zing! Kinda surprised to see he got the axe, figured they'd ride the train that is his sexuality a bit more but whatevs. Maybe he can make himself great again elsewhere. Emma's sucks the most tho. Really thought they were gonna go somewhere with her. I also hoping that they'd pair The Iconic Duo up with her once they got the call up a cap off to her storyline with Dana (and I'm pretty sure they all have history together so it'd be pretty organic). Hope she can find her place elsewhere.

and if WWE were making a legit effort to make last night as campy and B-horrorish as they possibly could, then job well done. Definitely was not the most ideal night to watch with a couple of casuals, lemme tell you.

• Like 1

When Brock wants to work, Brock can fucking work.  And to be in there with someone like AJ, that match delivered and fucking more.  Best match of the weekend so far for me.  Let's see if the main event can top it.

• Like 2