• Advertisement

Wrasslin' Crew: Last thread got future endeavored

Guest ssj4gogita4

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0707/627875/breaking-wwe-releases-austin-aries/

my heart weeps for the greatest package ever. The dirt sheets are sayin he apparently requested it cuz the E had nothing planned for him outside of just dwelling in the cruiserweight division. Which makes my heart weep even more cuz thats ridiculous if true, mang. Like, way to let raw talent and greatness slip through your fingertips. Also this happened

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0707/627879/major-title-change-at-wwe-live-event-tonight-video/

so at least some good came out of today

• Like 1

Very sad to see Austin Aries go, I just hope WWE realizes what they let slip through.  I also have a good feeling Hatch is not happy about what happened with AA.  But as you said, at least we have a new face of America.

Sad to see Austin Aries go but these reports of him being a head case backstage are not new.  The wrestling promotion formerly known as Impact had the same problems with him except the difference with Aries backstage drama between GFW...I'm still calling them Impact and WWE is that you can show up to Impact drugged out of your mind and still not get nuclear levels of heat.  I'm sorry I love Aries but he should stay on the indies for the rest of his career.  His self admittedly big ego just doesn't rub well with the WWE and its backstage politics.  I could tell he wasn't enjoying himself there anyway so it's best for both parties.

• Like 1

#FTR

Also, Jason Jordan is Kurt Angle's son. As many have put it, this is just so wrestling.  Can't help but love it, let's see where it can go from there

image.jpg
image.jpg

I'd be willing to suspend my disbelief even more for this. But on the real, I'm glad that Jason Jordan is being given this chance to step up and prove himself. The dude is tremendously gifted with grappling ability, but I feel he's always needed a boost from someone else to get himself out there, looking back at his alliances with both Tye Dillinger and Chad Gable, who have both proven to be able to stand on their own two feet. So for that reason, I'm sorta glad it was JJ and not Gable because of that. I hope Jordan and Kurt can continue to roll with this without it crashing and burning, and I hope Smackdown continues to give Chad Gable bones as they have been the last couple weeks. I really wanna see both guys strike out on their own. But damn son, WWE really needs to add some meat to their tag team divisions if they wanna continue running two separate divisions at the same time. They've been splitting teams left and right as of late. The Hardyz are practically the only face team on Raw and The Usos are the only heel team that matters on Smackdown.

• Like 1

Happy Birthday to the current, reigning, defending WWE Champion, Jinder Mahal.  And now, I will wish him a happy birthday in Hindi.

जन्मदिन मुबारक जिंदर महल

• Like 1

Cena came off as a bigger heel with dat promo, gotdamn. I'd probably buy into it more if Rusev was still Russian. At least that national rivalry is a lot more prevalent than the one between the US and our age-old enemy, Bulgaria.

Raw over Slapup again for me this week.

• Like 1

Shane McMahon of course takes the world's biggest bump and survives a helicopter almost crashing.  Glad to hear he and the pilot are ok, scary shit.

• Like 1

The best Punjabi Prison Match ever!

pretty decent show. Tag Team Title match killed it, the flag match was pretty good despite the predictability and lack of logic, Sami gets a win and KO and AJ are still KO and AJ. Great Balls of Fire still wins the month for me tho.

• Like 1