• Advertisement

Wrasslin' Crew: Last thread got future endeavored

Guest ssj4gogita4

Always nice to see Miz get a W.

slick ass ring gear worthy of the DING of the Cruiserweights! Sick ass finish worthy of the first ever two-time DING of the Cruiserweights!

The homie Elias with the good shirt! Damn did the homie read DM for that encore?

UCE! O! UCE! O! Both teams killing it again!

random af but any HBK is good HBK

Jared with the epic interruptions as always

bum deals for Kane Jr but it was expected. I'll cry if Ru Ru loses to Randy *rko's*

AH SHIT! Happy for Nattie, she deserves one more, hopefully worthwhile, title run

nice dominant win for Big Ass, now hopefully he can move onto bigger and better things

Kurt and Bryan in the same segment is truly a sight to behold

just about time to cry. Yup, time to cry. FUCK THE FUTURE. The most protected finisher in the company dat RKO is. Hopefully these two get an actual competitive match soon

you can almost feel the hate through the tv screen. As much as like Bliss, Boss winning the title definitely opens more doors. Quite a few title changes happening tonight, mang.

Welcom back Demon King Piccolo, you've been sorely missed. Entrance was on fleek, son. The Eater of L's once agayn!

Red FREAKIN Ranger! Was low key expecting Shield garb, but might as well save that for the full reunion. Cesaro certainly setting the bar for heat with dat beach ball pop. Great shit. THE TITLE CHANGES CONTINUES!  Dean finally reaches Triple Crown and Grand Slam status. Can all three members of the Shield walk out with a title tonight?

AJ RETAINS, breaking the title change streak! Nice finish, does its job, AJ moving onto other thangs looking strong, Shane and KO now have their feud. Everybody wins!

against all odds, Jinder snaps Succamura's main roster winning streak and remains UNHINDERED! Retaining his title in a night of title changes!

ITS GO TIME, MAH BOIS! 30 MINUTES LEFT! 30 MINUTES OF BIG, SWEATY CARNAGE! HOLY FUCKING HELL BRAUN LIVING UP TO THAT NAME! WALRUS IS CRYING! BREAST LEAVIN ON A STRETCHER! WHOEVER THOUGHT WE'D SEE THE DAY!? THE BREAST HAS BEEN UNLEASHED ON BRAUN'S CANDY ASS! KIMURA LOCKED IN! HAVEN'T SEEN THAT IN YEARS IT FEELS LIKE! COULD JUST BE! BREAST RETAINS YET IS LOOKING THE MOST VULNERABLE THAN HE'S EVER BEEN, ROMAN TAKES THE FALL, STROWMAN LOOKING MONSTEROUS, JOE IS STILL MORE OR LESS JUST JOE! GOOD DEALS!

• Happy 1

Suckaslam was good, but Takeover was at least 1000 times better.  WWE needs to look at what Haich and his boys are doing and learn a little something brother.

• Like 1

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0824/630537/asuka-steps-down-as-wwe-nxt-women-champion/

Her reign may have ended, but the streak still lives. Kinda sucks her NXT tenure had to end with an injury tho, but here's to a speedy, full recovery for her. I like the sound of her going to Smackdown more, but Raw does need more women to give their division more meat. She'll be a kick ass addition wherever she ends up.

Just now, Old Man Jenkins said:

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0824/630537/asuka-steps-down-as-wwe-nxt-women-champion/

Her reign may have ended, but the streak still lives. Kinda sucks her NXT tenure had to end with an injury tho, but here's to a speedy, full recovery for her. I like the sound of her going to Smackdown more, but Raw does need more women to give their division more meat. She'll be a kick ass addition wherever she ends up.

best of luck Empress~

Yeah that was by far the best promo of 2017.  John Cena absolutely destroyed Roman Reigns.  Roman may have gotten a few good words in, but Cena without a doubt took the ball and ran with it.  It's a shame that this match isn't being saved for Wrestlemania because that was a money promo and it's only being used for No Mercy and not the biggest stage of them all.

Also hope that Samoa Joe and Xavier Woods are alright after suffering leg injuries at house shows.

• Like 2

Damn, can the E quit beating around the bush with Sasha Banks and give her an at least decent title reign for once. I didn't mind the title exchanges between her and Charlotte because it somewhat added to their feud, but it seems (to quote Wumbo) unnecessary and somewhat spammy to see them seemingly pull that shit with her feud with Alexa too. Hell, Alexa's feuds with both Bayley and Sasha (so far) just come off looking like rehashes of both their feuds with Charlotte. Like, all those title reigns under her belt ain't meaning shit if they can't even last a month.

it's also nice to see Emma get a win for once. I like the shtick she's got going for her now.

10 hours ago, Old Man Jenkins said:

If Finn has to drop The Demon and fight as himself, I think it's only fair that Bray drops The Eater of L's and fight as Husky Harris. That would make me reinvested.

This feud isn't helping either guy to be honest.

That felt like a pretty promo-heavy Smackdown, felt like I wrote it. Things between KO and Shane took an interesting turn, harkens me back to the days of Kevin Steen making life miserable for everyone in ROH. I really hope we get to see more of that Kevin because that Kevin wouldn't have took that licking from Shane-O lying down. I actually liked seeing Ziggler taking the piss out of everybody's gimmicks, hopefully that doesn't get old fast. As much as I appreciate seeing Aiden English get some shine much like his Raw counterpart, Elias, it does come at the expense of Sami, which also breaks my heart. Sorta disappointed at the lack of Gabenjamin, Fashion File developments, Baecky (a more personal gripe) as well as the the glaring absence of The Glorious One (outside of his glorious package). But of course, it's always nice to see Naks get the complete package by securing wins over both 2000s golden boys in like the last month. Now lets go for first officially recognized Japanese WWE Champion next!

• Like 1

Sami Zayn is being utilized terribly on Smackdown.  I seriously didn't think things could get worse for him from a booking perspective after how he was handled on RAW.  Boy am I clearly wrong with that assumption if he could lose that quickly to Aiden English (who I'm glad is getting the screentime he deserves but is, without a doubt, a jobber).

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0906/631905/anthem-reportedly-ready-to-sell-gfw/

looks like things are not all well on Planet Jarrett. Best case scenario would be selling the tape library to WWE and giving everything else to Corgan. As much of a running joke as this company's become, can't help but feel a little for all the fond (albeit distant) memories that its given me since 2004. One less major wrestling company would be bad for the industry. Hopefully they'll find their to way to somebody who knows what the hell they're doing on all fronts. Enough with the Dixies, Nordholms and even Jarretts.

• Like 1

That ending though.  Got to give Vince a crap ton of credit for taking those bumps tonight at his age of 72.  Taking a headbutt, a super kick, and a frog splash?  He must think VERY highly of Kevin Owens because that just gave Owens a shit ton of massive heel heat.  Stoked for KO vs Shane even more now at Hell in a Cell.

All that being said, I laughed hard at how Vince said he's never lost a court case on tonight's episode of WWF...excuse me, I mean WWE Smackdown Live.

• Like 3

So Jinder has finally made the full JBL with the racist overtones. I actually like the idea of it, I mean, it makes him look like a huge ass hypocrite which is very much something a heel is supposed to come off as more often than not (and his shtick up til now does  make him come off sorta as a lowkey face). And it actually gives Shinsuke something to go off of character-wise rather than this being a simple title chase for him, as well as give him something to gain more sympathy and support. It's cheap, sure, but it's a subject that can really evoke emotion from a lot of people (which it did), which is like a good chunk of what wrasslin is about. A shame the E seems to already be backing out of it since I don't think they even reposted it on their YouTube account or anything.

• Like 1