• Advertisement

Wrasslin' Crew: Last thread got future endeavored

Guest ssj4gogita4

So uhm, yeah.  Safe bet that was match of the year so far.  Easily 5 stars in my book brother, don't matter what Big Dave says.  Fucking banger, I dare anyone on Sunday to top that.  Spoiler, they can't.

• Like 1

BOOYAKA BOOYAKA!

eliminating Rollins is damn near the closest thing to full roman heel turn, I reckon

goddammit they should've made ziggler come out with D-Bry's theme, that heat would've been nuclear

final four being comprised of two of Vince's favorites and two of the fans' favorites, awfully poetic

NAKAMURA'S DONE IT! FINALLY A SATISFYING RUMBLE WINNER! NAKAMURA AND STYLES AT MANIA! WHO'D'VE THOUGHT

got damn, Lita, Torrie and Molly Holly all still look great. Especially glad to see Molly here, she's always been sorely underrated. Damn Michelle McCool looking like the Undertaker of the division with those rapid fire eliminations. Coincidence? Throw Jacqueline in there with Molly Holly, former queen of the cruiserweights right there mang. Damn dudes, Beth vs Nia. I'd lose my shit if Kharma shows up. Dat feel good Beth/Nattie moment, perfect heel heat for Nattie. AND RIGHT BEFORE ASUKA COMES OUT TOO! TRISHA AND PSYCHO MICKIE! Nikki and Brie in the final four. Coincidence? Damn Sasha lookin legit heelish. Bout damn time son. Can Japan make this a clean sweep at the Rumble? NOBODY WAS READY FOR ASUKA! JAPANESE CLEAN SWEEP! RONDA ROUSEY WHAT THE FUCK I SHOULDN'T BE THIS SURPRISED BUT STILL I AM!

so yeah, talk about pitch perfect booking for both of this years' rumble winners, mang. Overall, I enjoyed the women's match more than the men's, and dat ending sure smashed my doubts of having the women's match take place after the men's. finally, a non-downer Rumble pay per view. Interesting to see where Rousey fits into plans moving forward, that segment set her up to possibly face anyone between Charlotte, Alexa, Asuka and Steph (which, while keeping some good continuity going for almost three years, would be the worst case scenario to me). Road to Mania is off to a great start.

Edited by Old Man Jenkins
  • Like 2

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2018/0130/636500/wwe-signs-longtime-impact-employee/

big signing IMO, just as big of a blow to TNA as losing any of their top stars recently. Honestly never thought I'd see the day Borash would be in WWE. Reunite him with Matt and let them actually breathe some new life into this Hardy/Wyatt feud please cuz it's obvious current creative don't know what they have on their hands so far with all this laughing bullshit. Hell put him on like the Smackdown broadcast team too while they're at it. Any of the current team can be easily replaceable.

• Like 1