• Advertisement

Wrasslin' Crew: Last thread got future endeavored

Guest ssj4gogita4

nxt bitches be crazy!

it's nice to see Paige make her comeback and I feel somebody like Ruby Riot has earned herself a spot on the main roster, the other four I'm a bit iffy about, but Alexa, Nia and Carmella has been doing pretty well for themselves and their promotions were a bit soon too, so I'll keep an open mind. Surprised the Iconic Duo wasn't apart of this, but had they were, I'd be reminded of the missed oppurtunity of pairing them with Emma.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Old Man Jenkins said:

So refreshing to see the GOAT back in this kind of element. So fucking hyped for this match, fuckfaces

Just another reason to tune in on January 4th

Hit me up wit that 2 sweet brother.  Shooting some life into the thread, who's planning to watch WK, cause this bruddah is pumped.  3rd year in a row, quite excited.  Can it live up to last year's? That remains to be seen.  I' most excited for Naito and Okada, wonder if they will finally give Naito that huge moment he's worked so hard to get?  Although, I'm banking on some Okada Dollars to have the New Ace retain his title.  He's on perhaps one of the greatest runs in the history of professional wresting, so it would make sense to keep the belt on him too.  I'm mighty excited, more so than Kenny v Okada last year (yet that match blew my expectations out of the atmosphere) and I would be remiss in not mentioning Jericho vs. Omega, which is going to be the big draw for casual fans worldwide.  This is a huge night for New Japan, an important one too.  So catch me watching this live as always and get this Big Dave 17 star matches.

Did WK12 live up to WK11?  Well, no not really.  It was still a solid card, but it didn' have quite the match line up like last year did.  Naito and Okada delivered, but I'm still not sure if they delivered enough.  It certainly wasn't on the level of Omega and Okada, but it told a great story.  Plus, with Naito losing, it opens more doors for him to take the title at a later date.  I wouldn't at all be surprised if Okada was protected so he didn't lose at WK.  My match of the night is either Omega and Jericho or Suzuki and Goto.  Both matches delivered and told great stories.  Jericho still proving he is the Goat and Omega just one upping him, giving Omega more credibility as if he needed any.  Suzuki and Goto put on the best story of the night, would recommend just watching that one to get the full experience.  Was it worth losing countless hours of sleep? You're damn right it was. ioZ3QYl.jpg

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2018/0112/635831/paige-forced-to-end-her-wwe-in-ring-career-after-latest-injury/

Such terrible news to hear after the last rough couple of years she's had, and at such a young age too. She hadn't even hit her prime yet, yet she accomplished so much throughout her time. Hope she can bounce back from this through other avenues.

• Sad 2

In lieu of recent signings, here's a pic of Big Dave taking note of Ricochet being impaled by several thumbtacks.
823LUPV.png

Glad to see him, Candice, and War Machine joining the Fed.

Well now that Enzo is donezo, a few things can be talked about.  Who is going to be the next Cruiserweight Champion?  Placing my bet on Neville to return and reclaim his crown once again now that, that bug has been removed from the company.  Either him or Video.  Another point to be made is that Enzo won' be holding Cass back anymore, once he returns.  It could be a big step forward for him, but we will see.  Big Ass is still a big question mark st the moment of what his ceiling is, especially without Enzo.

• Like 1

Yeah, between the accuser's patchy story and Enzo being the realest piece of shit in the room, yikes. But Enzo's history with women makes me inclined to believe this has some truth. Can totally see why WWE would wanna cut him loose already and avoid the media shit storm this is surely gonna attract. Such a shame, considering Enzo was one of their best acts going atm (at least to me) and his skill on the mic is unquestionable. Hope the truth comes out no matter which side it favors. He'll definitely be back if he's found to be guilt-free.

Really feel bad for the cruiserweights tho, them guys can't catch a break, what with their big names in Aries and Neville bailing and now with both Swann and Enzo's legal troubles (and, if you wanna count, Kendrick and Tozawa are both injured). The only former champ they have on hand atm is TJP (their first champ, mind you), and he's been going nowhere for a good while now. I agree that the E should just bend over backwards and give Neville what he wants. Bring him back to do damage control and then give the man a real push on the main roster that he deserves. Hell, give Gulak a push too while they're at it (and maybe debut Rockstar Spud already). He deserves one for making do with what he had with Enzo. Also kind of a shame that we won't get that blowoff between him and 'Zo, but this'll hopefully open more doors for the guy.

Can't really speak for the future of Cass, but I thought he did pretty well for himself back when Enzo was out following his rope botch scare. Just bring his ass back as a face cuz shit, he was right about Enzo. Don't know if they'd wanna necessarily have him continue to use the same material that made him famous with Enzo. I guess depends on how the whole Enzo situation turns out.

• Like 1