• Advertisement

Super Smash Bros. 4

terminoob

Well, it seems like Palutena from Kid Icarus will be a playable character. This is great news, hope they show more.

Also 3 Miis, and Dark Pit was at least hinted at (though he'll probably just be an alternate skin for Pit).

But to me he just seems like a very awkward character to put in. I could definitely see a Pac-Man stage, but the character would be... weird.

Though they do have the Villager and the Wii Fit Trainer, so anything's possible.

Yeah, the only thing that gets me is Pac-Man is just a circle. He won't really have any attacks other than a jump and trying to eat people. A Final Smash of everyone else turning into ghosts and being KO'd after being hit would be really neat, though.

Edit: Or one where the game is transported to the Pac-Man game and Pac-Man chases everyone for like 10 seconds or something.

I love being right.

Edit: Since the video isn't posting for mobile reasons, Pac-Man is a confirmed player.

• Like 1

I love being right.

Edit: Since the video isn't posting for mobile reasons, Pac-Man is a confirmed player.

You're right, but I don't like it. After Palutena, the 3 Mii fighters, and Pac-Man, are there any character spots left?

You're right, but I don't like it. After Palutena, the 3 Mii fighters, and Pac-Man, are there any character spots left?

Probably enough to keep hoping for a surprise unannounced one or two like Ridley.....

I can only dream

Ridley is too big.

Says you and pretty much everyone else. Bowser was once "too big", but they scaled him down to size. They can do the same for Ridley too tbh.

Characters i want:

shrek

jimmy neutron

all of slipknot 

naruto

spongebob

julian casablancas

billy corgan

tony hawk

sammyclassicsonicfan

final smashes

shrek: ogre fart

jimmy nuetron: egg

all of slipknot: bring paul gray back from the dead

naruto: face flies off and kills everyone

spongebob: puffy fluffy

julian casablancas: unleash reptilia

billy corgan: kill everyone who is not righteous and bold

tony hawk: halfpipe

sammyclassicsonicfan: super sammy (he gets all the chaos emeralds)