• Advertisement

Super Smash Bros. 4

terminoob

Characters I want:

-Pac Man

-Anyone from Tales of Symphonia

-More Pokemon

-A Nintendog

-Lulzy secondary Mario characters like Waluigi, Daisy, Toadsworth, etc.

-Mii

-Your Friend's Mii

And since we can throw out anybody we want

George Lopez

This I don't get. Other people are suggesting it too and it seems really out of left field to me. Can you clue me in on why you want him?

Well I mean you can't have Namco help make the game and not have Pac-Man.

Well I mean you can't have Namco help make the game and not have Pac-Man.

But to me he just seems like a very awkward character to put in. I could definitely see a Pac-Man stage, but the character would be... weird.

Though they do have the Villager and the Wii Fit Trainer, so anything's possible.

I'm glad they finally showed the game, I'm thinking it'll come out next year but that's ok since they already showed other games that I'm interested, which could hold out until this game comes out.

Btw, here's my wishlist:

Sonic

A character from the Tales series

Bayonetta (she's getting her game in the Wii U so why not)

Geno (sadly this won't happen)

Lyn from Fire Emblem

Slippy from Star Fox

Dark Samus from Metroid

and some others

In all honesty I'm pulling for Paper Mario. He just got a new game and having the ability to flip dimensions and a Final Smash that turned everyone else 2D or reverted the fighting style to a turn-base system like Thousand Year Door would make him a huge troll.

But to me he just seems like a very awkward character to put in. I could definitely see a Pac-Man stage, but the character would be... weird.

Though they do have the Villager and the Wii Fit Trainer, so anything's possible.

Don't forget Mr. Game and Watch always being in the cast of characters.  If he can become a character, I see no problem with them making Pac-Man one.  Even if it's Pac-Man with arms and legs.

Don't forget Mr. Game and Watch always being in the cast of characters.  If he can become a character, I see no problem with them making Pac-Man one.  Even if it's Pac-Man with arms and legs.

Yeah, the only thing that gets me is Pac-Man is just a circle. He won't really have any attacks other than a jump and trying to eat people. A Final Smash of everyone else turning into ghosts and being KO'd after being hit would be really neat, though.

Edit: Or one where the game is transported to the Pac-Man game and Pac-Man chases everyone for like 10 seconds or something.

Wii Fit Trainer and Villager are the weirdest concept for fighters I've ever seen. They're right up there with Phoenix Wright in UMVC3.

As for Megaman...

:):D:lol::yes::thumbsup::kicking:

Namco's helping out with the game? If Pac-Man's a bit too much, they should definitely throw a Tekken character in there, especially with TTT 2 being released for the Wii U and whatnot. I would go with Kazuya.

And in the random shit category, throw in John Cena.

558897_10150623565445146_631335145_97473