• Advertisement

March 2013 Premiere Info

Does anyone else think that the "secrets" of his diary will just be weird stuff they made up for the episode? And/or the secrets are just not interesting at all, and squidward doesn't read the diary until the end of the episode and finds his out.Like how SB was dancing in hIs underwear. He didn't know until after he was in his undies that Squidward had his diary. So that could mean that is something SB does while he's alone. Or it can just be a black mailing thing Squidward does. Either way that dance thing seems interesting to me .

Does anyone else think that the "secrets" of his diary will just be weird stuff they made up for the episode? And/or the secrets are just not interesting at all, and squidward doesn't read the diary until the end of the episode and finds his out.Like how SB was dancing in hIs underwear. He didn't know until after he was in his undies that Squidward had his diary. So that could mean that is something SB does while he's alone. Or it can just be a black mailing thing Squidward does. Either way that dance thing seems interesting to me .

No matter how creepy it is, I agree with you. The way how Squidward said "The diary of a moron." after Spongebob has started dancing would imply he's making fun of how gullible Spongebob is.