• Advertisement

March 2013 Premiere Info

Guys, we're getting more than Little Yellow Book in March! :D Evil Spatula airs Saturday, March 9th! The episode has been known about for a while now.

Plot: SpongeBob's spatula breaks, so he uses one of Plankton's and suspects it may be enchanted.

Source: http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/spongebob-squarepants-2013/episode-20-season-9/evil-spatula/191781

• Like 3

Guys, we're getting more than Little Yellow Book in March! :D Evil Spatula airs Saturday, March 9th! The episode has been known about for a while now.

Plot: SpongeBob's spatula breaks, so he uses one of Plankton's and suspects it may be enchanted.

Source: http://www.tvguide.c...-spatula/191781

a squeal to All That Gitters?...ok then

otherwise, looking forward to it.

I just saw that the KCA's air on March 23, 2013 which is another Saturday.

Hopefully, this supports my theory that new episodes will air on March 16 and March 23 as well.

I'm thinking that SpongeBob will either be the lead-in for the KCAs, or the KCAs will be the lead-in for SpongeBob. Either way, the episode that airs on March 23 will get higher views than normal, I'm expecting. ;D

• Like 1

I'm thinking that SpongeBob will either be the lead-in for the KCAs, or the KCAs will be the lead-in for SpongeBob. Either way, the episode that airs on March 23 will get higher views than normal, I'm expecting. ;D

Actually, from i've heard, there may be new FOP leading to KCA.

It looks like they try to make up for All That Glitters. Seems like the plot is exactly the same, only this time they added Plankton.

And to be honest, this one looks actually kinda promising to me.. It better is good this time!! :P