• Advertisement

SBC's Top 50 SpongeBob Episodes!

Wumbo

2. "As you can see by this graph... ahem, GRAPH!"

krusty-krab-training-video-2.jpg?format=jpeg&matteColor=white

Krusty Krab Training Video - 142 points

9 of 11 lists. 1 #1 vote - chocolatesoup

The narrator of this story takes you into what it all means to be an employee of The Krusty Krab. He starts off with a little history on The Krusty Krab, how it became the restaurant we all know and love today. It actually started out as a retirement home before Mr. Krabs changed it into a restaurant. We then fast-forward to present-day, where Mr. Krabs shows us around the restaurant, then expects us to buy something or pay a standing fee.

The tape then moves on to what it takes to be a good employee, such as having good hygiene and keeping the workplace clean. It also shows how not to be a good employee, or a "Squidward". He also covers the subject of POOP, which stands for People Order Our Patties. It then moves into the psychological aspect of the job:

Interfacing_with_your_boss.jpg

"Mr. Krabs, can I get a raise?"

"No."

"GOOD JOB, MR. SQUAREPANTS!"

The tape then examines the customer, or as we like to call them, the Krustomer. Patrick is said customer, and he infuriates Squidward by talking to the narrator (who he thinks is the ceiling talking to him), and then takes forever to order something. We'll check in with these two later.

The narrator then shows us what to do in the state of an emergency. Apparently, what you need to do is run around like a maniac to get Mr. Krabs' attention. Then we get back to Squidward and Patrick, where the narrator reminds Squidward of POOP. Squidward suggests that Patrick order a Krabby Patty. Patrick agrees, but then Squidward makes the mistake of asking if it was for here or to go, prompting Patrick to go into another indecision fit, and Squidward to bang his head repeatedly against the register.

Now it's time to reveal the formula!

THE SECRET FORMULA I-

• Like 1

1. "The winner takes all, it's the thrill of one more kill, the last one to fall, will never sacrifice their will..."

Spongebob_band_geeks.jpg

Band Geeks - 156 points

8 of 11 lists. 2 #1 votes - Webby/Sauce Mama

When Squidward hears from his rival, Squilliam, that he needs "Squidward's band" to play the Bubble Bowl.

Squilliam then taunts him, saying that Squidward doesn't even have a band. Squidward is determined to prove him wrong, and decides to drum up a marching band really fast. Heh... drum. Band humour.

He posts flyers all over Bikini Bottom, asking people to join. While practice begins at 8:30 sharp, Squidward himself was late, because the guy selling him instruments wouldn't know an oboe from an elbow! Heh... oboe. More band humour.

Squidward tries to make the group of people play well, but to no avail. After exploded flag twirlers, white sedans leaving their lights on, and Plankton's harmonica solo, the crowd starts to get restless.

When they find out practice has ended after their scuffle, they get up to leave. Squidward thanks them for nothing, and then leaves. SpongeBob replies that they need to pretend that Squidward is a fireman or some guy in an ambulance, in order to know what it truly mean to be in a marching band.

tumblr_lk18rqlrGQ1qgcyhl.jpg

A one! A two! A skiddly diddly doo!

When Squidward shows up at The Bubble Bowl, Squilliam is there as well. He tells him that his entire band died, but then they show up. Squilliam laughs and says this is exactly how he pictured the band to look.

tumblr_lspggl046A1r11fbv.gif

That's his... eager face. Anyway, they get into The Bubble Bowl, and fearing for his reputation, Squidward counts them in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANk8xlsp1pQ

• Like 2

So that's all she wrote, ladies and gents! Once again, thanks to the participants!

You know what was astonishing? I don't think that Sailor Mouth, what I thought was a very highly regarded episode, made anybody's list.

I can't believe there are only 2 funny parts in Band Geeks and it made #1 on this list.

Even though it has one of the best songs in the show

1. "The winner takes all, it's the thrill of one more kill, the last one to fall, will never sacrifice their will..."

Spongebob_band_geeks.jpg

Band Geeks - 156 points

8 of 11 lists. 2 #1 votes - Webby/Sauce Mama

When Squidward hears from his rival, Squilliam, that he needs "Squidward's band" to play the Bubble Bowl.

Squilliam then taunts him, saying that Squidward doesn't even have a band. Squidward is determined to prove him wrong, and decides to drum up a marching band really fast. Heh... drum. Band humour.

He posts flyers all over Bikini Bottom, asking people to join. While practice begins at 8:30 sharp, Squidward himself was late, because the guy selling him instruments wouldn't know an oboe from an elbow! Heh... oboe. More band humour.

Squidward tries to make the group of people play well, but to no avail. After exploded flag twirlers, white sedans leaving their lights on, and Plankton's harmonica solo, the crowd starts to get restless.

When they find out practice has ended after their scuffle, they get up to leave. Squidward thanks them for nothing, and then leaves. SpongeBob replies that they need to pretend that Squidward is a fireman or some guy in an ambulance, in order to know what it truly mean to be in a marching band.

tumblr_lk18rqlrGQ1qgcyhl.jpg

A one! A two! A skiddly diddly doo!

When Squidward shows up at The Bubble Bowl, Squilliam is there as well. He tells him that his entire band died, but then they show up. Squilliam laughs and says this is exactly how he pictured the band to look.

tumblr_lspggl046A1r11fbv.gif

That's his... eager face. Anyway, they get into The Bubble Bowl, and fearing for his reputation, Squidward counts them in.

i should've known bg. the eager face always wins when its with band humor. hey its one of the few episodes that doesnt have a main character tortured.

I thought Chocolate With Nuts would have been the second choice. I saw Band Geeks coming, but for some reason I forgot about The Krusty Krab Training Video. Nice list, and thanks for the ride!

• Like 1