4. Chocolate with Nuts-Ranked at #1 on my list

3. Christmas Who-Ranked at #4 on my list

2. KKTV-Ranked at #6 on my list

1. Band Geeks-Ranked at, like, #16 on my list

6. "I didn't realize it was Happy Hopping Moron Day."

tumblr_lnwe2nyhGF1qb5rvo.jpg

Idiot Box - 108 points

7 of 11 lists. 1 #1 vote - Unlimitedcha

When SpongeBob and Patrick get a big-screen TV in the mail, they give the TV to Squidward and play with the box instead. Once Squidward takes the TV inside, he realizes that the remote control is missing and goers back outside to get it. He hears SpongeBob and Patrick "mountain climbing" inside the box and kicks it, causing an "avalanche". Squidward is horrified when he hears that they need their limbs cut off, so he opens the box... but only finds SpongeBob and Patrick inside with nothing else. He asks about the noises, to which they seem oblivious. Frustrated, he turns to go back inside and the sound of a helicopter is heard. Squidward ducks, but then realizes that it's coming from the box again. He angrily confronts SpongeBob and Patrick, and SpongeBob replies that all of it is coming from their...

spongebob_imagination_by_kssael_display.jpg?w=628

Squidward replies that he has more "imagination" in one tentacle than they do in their entire bodies. He goes back inside to replicate SpongeBob and Patrick's fun with his own box, but it doesn't work He angrily kicks the box, only to hear sirens outside. He believes that he has violated a new "box-kicking law, and brings the box outside to show the officers... only to find that, yep, it's coming from that box again. He kicks his box again, and Patrick retrieves it, saying, "Whoopee! Another box!"

Squidward tries to watch TV to get his mind off the box, but everything he watches is about boxes. Then he hears a space shuttle launch from SpongeBob and Patrick's box. After he mulls over how they can possibly be doing those sound effects, he comes to the conclusion that they must be using a tape recorder. Not wanting to be played for a fool, he goes inside SpongeBob and Patrick's box and demands they show him how it's done. He asks to be taken to Robot Pirate Island. SpongeBob and Patrick simply close their eyes and make beeping and pirate sounds. Frustrated, Squidward leaves, deciding to sneak into the box after SpongeBob and Patrick go to bed to find that sound effect-making device.

After sitting through the entire battle, SpongeBob and Patrick go to bed and Squidward sneaks into the box. He tries to find something, then half-believes that it really was their imagination. He then scoffs, mimicking SpongeBob and Patrick by making racecar movements... and suddenly, he hears the sounds of a racecar. Overjoyed, he continues to play with the box. Unfortunately, those sounds are really coming from a garbage truck taking the box and Squidward to the dump. As he is dumped into a trash heap, he slides down a hill and falls out of the box, landing squarely into a pie. (Hey, at least this one didn't explode.

The next day, SpongeBob and Patrick realize their box is gone. Shrugging it off, they go to visit Squidward, hoping he's not too down in the dumps today.

• Like 5

I'll record the points for the top 10...just for you! (points at everyone)

10. Krusty Towers: 81 points

9. Dying for Pie: 83 points

8. Shanghaied: 90 points

7. Wet Painters: 91 points

6. Idiot Box: 108 points

5. Club Spongebob: 113 points

4. Chocolate with Nuts: 140 points

3. Christmas Who: 142 points

2. KKTV: 142 points

1. Band Geeks: 156 points

now seriously, how does the point range go from 113 to 140

5. "Welcome to our club! Welcome to our club! Welcome Squidward welcome Squidward welcome Squidward welcome Squidward..."

club-spongebob-2.jpg?format=jpeg&matteColor=white

Club SpongeBob - 113 points

6 of 11 lists. Highest Ranking: #3 (jjsthekid)

While Squidward is off to work, SpongeBob and Patrick are giggling up in a treehouse, saying tomfoolery like "Widward's woing to work!" Squidward demands to know what they're doing, and SpongeBob replies that he can't tell him because Squidward is not a member of their club. Squidward mocks their club, saying he is a member of 20 different exclusive clubs all across the sea bottom. But SpongeBob and Patrick think he said something about his nose, and Patrick says that he and his nose will definitely not fit in. Squidward is determined to prove them wrong and climbs the tree to get into the clubhouse. He crawls in, and discovers that SpongeBob and Patrick literally meant that he would not "fit in", because the place is so small. Nevertheless, they welcome him to their club, but all Squidward wants to do is get out. He tries to pull himself out with a smaller tree,. but just as he is about to exit, the tree snaps and they are launched into the sky, landing in Kelp Forest.

Squidward begins to panic at the thought of being lost with SpongeBob and Patrick, but SpongeBob and Patrick reassure him that everything will be okay as long as they have their "Magic Conch Shell". SpongeBob asks it what they must do to escape the forest, and the shell replies "Nothing". Squidward laments that they can't just sit there, but SpongeBob and Patrick seem pretty subdued to sit there. Squidward tries to find an exit, but after scurrying around the deep dark forest, he ends up directly back where he started, proclaiming that there's no way out.

Some time later, Squidward has constructed a shelter, a hat, a fire, and has even retrieved food (a smashed bug). He laughs at SpongeBob and Patrick, who are still sitting there, as if the solutions to all their problems would fall right out of the sky. Miraculously, an airplane actually is falling out of the sky, and they must lighten their load of picnic supplies, which happens to land right where SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward are. Overjoyed, SpongeBob and Patrick begin to eat. Squidward tries to get some food as well, but SpongeBob and Patrick insist he ask the Magic Conch what to eat. However, the Magic Conch will not let him have anything. And just as he is about to go insane, a park ranger arrives. Squidward is overjoyed that the park ranger has come to save him... until he realize that he has a Magic Conch Shell too. The ranger asks this shell what they should do, and it replies, "Nothing".

tumblr_m6ixnu1S351r6xi5l.gif

• Like 3

4. "I've got it! Let's get naked."

Patrick-Chocolate-Pants.jpg

Chocolate with Nuts - 140 points

7 of 11 lists. 2 #1 votes - Wooden Steel/Michaelmn

When SpongeBob and Patrick learn from Squidward how people get rich, they decide to become entrepreneurs, selling chocolate bars. Unfortunately, their first "customer" goes insane at the sound of chocolate and chases after them. SpongeBob says that the first guy didn't count, but their next house sells them candy bar carrying bags instead of them selling him chocolate. Then this process continues, with this guy scamming them out of all their money. They then can'rt even sell chocolate because it's in too many bags and customers get impatient with them opening them up.

They stop at a diner to think about a new approach. SpongeBob decides that they should be nice to the customers. Patrick lays it on too thick, however, when he tells the next customer

After buying 10 photos of that guy when he was 13, SpongeBob tells Patrick to focus on the job. However, Patrick takes this to mean this:

So after all that, they still haven't sold one candy bar. SpongeBob sees an advertisement for Barnacle Chips that says they're delicious, and he replies that they're most certainly not delicious! He then realizes that they need to stretch the truth in order to sell chocolate. Their next stop is an old lady's house. They first start to butter her up, then ask "Is your mother home?" It turns out her mother actually is home.

Mary.jpg

After finally figuring out that THEY'RE SELLING CHOCOLATE, she says that she's always hated chocolate. SpongeBob and Patrick reply that it's not for eating. You rub it on your skin, and it makes you live forever. Despite Mary's pleas, her mother takes one chocolate bar. SpongeBob and Patrick then realize that stretching the truth really works, and continue to do it.

Then they reach a house with a poorly crippled man who was born with glass bones and paper skin, etc. SpongeBob and Patrick end up buying all of his​ chocolate to pay off his medical bills, but then it turns out that it's just the con artist again! After considering changing their names to "why" and "bother", SpongeBob and Patrick are confronted by Tom, who wants to buy all their chocolate. SpongeBob and Patrick make so much money that they can afford to rent out an entire fancy restaurant for themselves and their dates.

Chocolate_with_nuts.png

(Also, why does Squidward only have one night to be fancy? xD)

• Like 2

3. "Dear Squidward, thanks for all your help! You've been a real good boy this year! Warm regards, Santa Claus."

spongebob-christmas-who-full-episode-item.jpg?format=jpeg&matteColor=white

Christmas Who? - 142 points

8 of 11 lists. 1 #1 vote - Wumbo

It's Christmas time in Bikini Bottom... the only problem is that only Sandy knows about it. So when SpongeBob sees Sandy putting up Christmas lights, he becomes convinced that her treedome is on fire. He tries to "put it out" with a bucket of water, but only succeeds in creating a grumpy Sandy. She tells SpongeBob all about Christmas, and then SpongeBob goes on to tell the rest of Bikini Bottom. Everybody seems on board wit the idea, except Squidward, who doesn't believe in Santa Claus.

SpongeBob takes the townsfolk's wishes and puts them into a bottle, which is then shot to the surface. This leads up to (IMO) the best SpongeBob song:

Everybody waits all night for Santa to come, but he never shows up. Angry, the townsfolk leave, leaving SpongeBob by himself. Squidward steps outside, mocking everybody (especially SpongeBob) for believing in Santa Claus. SpongeBob tearfully gives Squidward a present, saying he made it for him so that he wouldn't be disappointed when Santa came. Squidward opens the present and finds a handmade wooden clarinet. Now he feels like a... he feels like a...

To make things right, he decides to dress up as Santa Claus and appear to SpongeBob, reassuring him that he brought Christmas to Bikini Bottom. SpongeBob leaves, overjoyed. Squidward thinks his work is done, but then a small child comes up to him and asks him for a present Desperate, Squidward gives him a wrench. This process continues with other townsfolk until Squidward is completely out of stuff. He is upset that he did this all just to make SpongeBob happy, but then he receives a warm note from Santa Claus himself. I now leave you with one of the funniest SpongeBob scenes ever:

---

This episode is absolutely perfect, in case you couldn't tell from my various videos. Heartwarming, hilarious, and sums up the Christmas spirit perfectly. This is what every Christmas special should be like.

I also feel so light hearted after watching this Christmas Who? (or at least when I last watched this one) It's always good to see Squidward have a good conscious. Now I kinda regret not putting this one on my list.

I feel like a moron for forgetting to add Chocolate With Nuts on my list. However, this has to be the first time it doesn't top any of these contests.

Wait, what the.....

If Chocolate with Nuts is NUMBER FOUR......

And Christmas Who is NUMBER THREE........

Spoiler

2. Band Geeks, 1. uh....TBA?

club-spongebob-2.jpg?format=jpeg&matteColor=white

Club SpongeBob - 113 points

How in the HECK is "Club Spongebob" this high?! :o It's not even REMOTELY funny! :angry: Just another excuse to make Squidward's life miserable that's overlooked merely because it's in the "ORIGINAL series!" :rolleyes: I can think of FIVE episodes better than this one right off the top of my HEAD! :ph34r: 5. "Friend or Foe?" 4. "Best Frenemies" 3. "Pest of the West" 2. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy" 1. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II" (Not necessarily in that order!) B) Enough said! ;)