• Advertisement

New SBC Wiki

Jjs Goodman

Hello everyone! We are officially moving off Wikia and onto our own server. I know it may seem like a stretch to you all to move our wiki again, but Wkia was starting to get a bit buggy and all the ads were annoying the staff there, so we decided to move to a cleaner server. We will now be using MediaWiki.

Note that Anything edited after 12/22/12 was NOT imported. We've tried our best to import all the non-imported edits onto the wiki, but please cut us some slack if we didn't get your edit imported.

One great feature is that you can just use your username and password from SBC to log in! No registration needed!

Default, Wikia, and Wikia Bot will (obviously) be destroyed once we move away from the Wikia and cannot move over to the new wiki (as they are only for Wikia only).

Also, we know that the new wiki has some bugs, such as commas not being able to be put into the search bar, and that it may be confusing to figure out how to add a page, but we'll get you guys through it. Just ask a staff member if you need any help with the new wiki.

Also, at this time, Please stop editing anything from Wikia. As we've said before, they will not be imported unless staff or yourself add them to the new wiki.

Thank you for understanding and we hope you enjoy the new wiki!

(R.I.P. SBC Wikia July 24th, 2011 - December 24th, 2012)

- SBC Wiki Staff

Link: http://www.thesbcommunity.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

• Like 7

I've officially taken care of any missing edits from after the 22nd. As Dylan said above me, none of this would have been possible without hilaryfan80's help, and I thank him for that. I also thank ClassicNickelodeon Fan1 for helping me bring over the the pictures yesterday as well as the entire wiki admin team, whose contributions during this transition are much appreciated. There's still a lot of work to be done, and hilaryfan80 is currently writing a skin to make the wiki look more presentable. Thank you all for supporting us, and I'll make sure to come back with further updates.

• Like 3

Hello everyone! We are officially moving off Wikia and onto our own server. I know it may seem like a stretch to you all to move our wiki again, but Wkia was starting to get a bit buggy and all the ads were annoying the staff there, so we decided to move to a cleaner server. We will now be using MediaWiki.

Note that Anything edited after 12/22/12 was NOT imported. We've tried our best to import all the non-imported edits onto the wiki, but please cut us some slack if we didn't get your edit imported.

One great feature is that you can just use your username and password from SBC to log in! No registration needed!

Default, Wikia, and Wikia Bot will (obviously) be destroyed once we move away from the Wikia and cannot move over to the new wiki (as they are only for Wikia only).

Also, we know that the new wiki has some bugs, such as commas not being able to be put into the search bar, and that it may be confusing to figure out how to add a page, but we'll get you guys through it. Just ask a staff member if you need any help with the new wiki.

Also, at this time, Please stop editing anything from Wikia. As we've said before, they will not be imported unless staff or yourself add them to the new wiki.

Thank you for understanding and we hope you enjoy the new wiki!

(R.I.P. SBC Wikia July 24th, 2011 - December 24th, 2012)

- SBC Wiki Staff

Link: http://sbcforums.com...x.php/Main_Page

Nothing after December 22nd? Was there not enough space? Jokes aside, this looks like a really good update!

• Like 1

No, we just imported on December 22nd, and people kept editing after that, since the wiki was being prepared. All the edits were manually moved to the new one however. :)

I was just joking dude, hence why I said "jokes aside". :P It was a reference to the Mayan calendar apocalypse idea.

Are you referring to our SBC wiki or the new SpongeBob wiki?

I mean the SBC wiki. The Main Page must be fixed (especially the On This Day section).

I mean the SBC wiki. The Main Page must be fixed (especially the On This Day section).

The SBC Wiki and SpongeBase are two different sites. This thread isn't for the new SpongeBob wiki (which is Spongebase). :P

We are aware though that the SBC Wiki mainpage and the SpongeBase mainpage are broken - we're working on fixing them.