• Advertisement

Episode Endings

DaRoadie

Curse of the Hex's ending feels completely shoved in and made no sense.

Face Freeze's ending is pretty bad, especially for Squidward.

The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom's ending was also quite shoved in. Spongebob drops pre-absorbed Krabby Patties from his body full of Krabby Patty meat and then he just ends up laughing for no reason.

Worst include Stuck in the Wringer, Teenage Gary, Sun Bleached, Yours Mine and Mine, and Pineapple Fever

Best include Life of Crime, Band Geeks, Gary Takes A Bath (not even kidding), Plankton's Pet, and ofc Graveyard Shift

Bad endings: Little Yellow Book (WORST ENDING EVER), Good Ol' Whatshisname, Squid on Strike, The Bully, Shuffleboarding, Hooky, Bumper to Bumper, Fiasco, Squid Wood (even though It was funny), Eek an Urchin, Doing Time, Plankton's Regular

Good endings: Band Geeks, Plankton's Pet, Wishing You Well, House Fancy, Mooncation, New Digs, Patty Caper,Plankton's Army, Barnacle Face, Karen 2.0

Bad:

I Was a Teenage Gary: "Do I have to say it?"

SquidBob TentaclePants: Everybody combines into a mutilated mess.

Breath of Fresh Squidward: Spongebob and Patrick's personalities alter, not long after the fence breaks.

Goo Goo Gas: Everybody becomes babies.

Sun Bleached: Everybody gets fried liked an egg.

Shanghaied: The endings themselves, which is almost ironic to the fact that I don't dislike this episode anymore.

Pranks a Lot: I didn't really like it.

Squidtastic Voyage: Patrick's stupidity.

The Ugly Barnacle: Everyone died.

The Ugly Barnacle is not a real episode, it just a funny story by Patrick in that episode Something Smells. <_<

And for Pranks a Lot, it's a great episode (It's also known to be the final episode of the Post-Move era.), and it's ending was funny, I know it's a bit rude when everyone laughs at Spongebob and Patrick being naked but i really liked, If you did not like it then i don't care.

The Ugly Barnacle is not a real episode, it just a funny story by Patrick in that episode Something Smells. <_<

And for Pranks a Lot, it's a great episode (It's also known to be the final episode of the Post-Move era.), and it's ending was funny, I know it's a bit rude when everyone laughs at Spongebob and Patrick being naked but i really liked, If you did not like it then i don't care.

It's just an opinion.

Some not great endings: SpongeBob vs the Big One felt rushed and confusing. How was JKL able to survive if the Big One wanted a sacrifice? Are You Happy Now too for reasons said by DadMom on SBM. SpongeBob wasn't considerate of what Squidward would think happiest memory would be.

(I personally hated One Coarse Meal's ending. Plankton literally did nothing for 80% of the episode yet Mr. Krabs still gets no 'just desserts'. Do the writers have a policy to be nice to Mr. Krabs or?)

But, eh, yeah, most of the time I've noticed the writers love to throw a twist at the end of the episode. This seems to be extremely prelavent in newer episodes, but sometimes they just resolve

the episode's problem and get it over with. Dear Vikings seemed like they had 5 minutes to finish the episode and had to come up with a plot to get it out to Nickelodeon. Just ridicolous.

Totally this too.
  • Like 1

Some not great endings: SpongeBob vs the Big One felt rushed and confusing. How was JKL able to survive if the Big One wanted a sacrifice? Are You Happy Now too for reasons said by DadMom on SBM. SpongeBob wasn't considerate of what Squidward would think happiest memory would be.

How about "Ahh, he's sooo handsome!"? :lo.o  Where the blurps did that come from???!

• Like 1