• Advertisement

Episode Endings

DaRoadie

An episode's ending is very likely to effect a fan's viewpoint to an episode. The best endings, including Life Of Crime, Karate Choppers, and/or Pranks A Lot. Those endings include comical moments that is very memorable. But there are episodes that has terrible endings. Including, Dear Vikings, The Main Drain, and/or Stuck In The Wringer. Those endings are either cliched, or filled with bad nonsense.

What do you think? Which episode has the worst ending? And Which one has the best?

Not the worst, but some of the bad ones not mentioned yet.

Shellback Shenanigans: "PAY!" Wait, what?

Pet Sitter Pat: Patrick says, "I thought it was called Meow meow meow." and the ep ends.

Fiasco!: Ends with Squidward still being in jail, which was random and stupid.

Buried in Time: The ending came too fast and it was Plankton... pooping the secret formula out.

Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful: If you watched this, you know it's coming. And by now, the joke is STALE.

• Like 1

Not the worst, but some of the bad ones not mentioned yet.

Shellback Shenanigans: "PAY!" Wait, what?

Pet Sitter Pat: Patrick says, "I thought it was called Meow meow meow." and the ep ends.

Fiasco!: Ends with Squidward still being in jail, which was random and stupid.

Buried in Time: The ending came too fast and it was Plankton... pooping the secret formula out.

Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful: If you watched this, you know it's coming. And by now, the joke is STALE.

Don't forget Bumper to Bumper's ending, which was pretty much just bogus, and To Love a Patty's ending...disgusting. Grandma's Kisses' ending was pretty terrible too.

Don't forget Bumper to Bumper's ending, which was pretty much just bogus, and To Love a Patty's ending...disgusting. Grandma's Kisses' ending was pretty terrible too.

Yeah, Bumper to Bumper's ending was just depressing.

(I personally hated One Coarse Meal's ending. Plankton literally did nothing for 80% of the episode yet Mr. Krabs still gets no 'just desserts'. Do the writers have a policy to be nice to Mr. Krabs or?)

But, eh, yeah, most of the time I've noticed the writers love to throw a twist at the end of the episode. This seems to be extremely prelavent in newer episodes, but sometimes they just resolve

the episode's problem and get it over with. Dear Vikings seemed like they had 5 minutes to finish the episode and had to come up with a plot to get it out to Nickelodeon. Just ridicolous.

• Like 1

Bad:

I Was a Teenage Gary: "Do I have to say it?"

SquidBob TentaclePants: Everybody combines into a mutilated mess.

Breath of Fresh Squidward: Spongebob and Patrick's personalities alter, not long after the fence breaks.

Goo Goo Gas: Everybody becomes babies.

Sun Bleached: Everybody gets fried liked an egg.

Shanghaied: The endings themselves, which is almost ironic to the fact that I don't dislike this episode anymore.

Pranks a Lot: I didn't really like it.

Squidtastic Voyage: Patrick's stupidity.

The Ugly Barnacle: Everyone died.