• Advertisement

Anime

Karen

If you're going by the ending to the series, that's possible. If you go by the movie ending, then the apocalypse happened. At least that's what I saw.

Yeah, I was going by the ending of the series. I liked that one a lot more than the movie.

Well Evangelion does take place in a post-apocalyptic world after all. The show really shows the character's emotions really well, that's probably what makes it so interesting.

Unless it just takes place in a post-mom world for Shinji, which is why I think it all happened in his head and he was just creating a happy place for himself to go and escape into. His world ended when his mom died, so it makes sense for him to create a world where the world would be post-apocalypse.

Teen Titans

Technically, "Teen Titans" isn't an Anime, just like how "The Last Airbender" and "Korra" are technically NOT Anime's. They're just American-made cartoons that HAPPEN to be drawn and plotted like an Anime cartoon usually is. The only way to watch an Anime cartoon is if it was ORIGINALLY made in Japan! :rolleyes: Enough said! ;)