• Advertisement

Anime

Karen

Umm, okay I'm actually an otaku but i've gotten lazy with watching/reading... I'll also just list a few I only know of and haven't watched yet

Sailor Moon (as you can see), NGE (only 1 ep tho), Pokemon, Higurashi: When they Cry (but its really gory), something- Tenshi Dokuro-chan (another gory one but its comedy so), I tried watching Chobits, Hetalia, finished the manga of Karin (Chibi Vampire in English), umm my friend introduced me to Another and I have a slight interest in it, Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, PreCure/Pretty Cure, Mamotte! Lollipop (but i kinda died out on it), Skip Beat, Fruits Basket, AND MAY I MENTION PUELLA MAGI MADOKA MAGICA?

There's tons more I've heard of but never watched, such as Sgt. Frog, PaSwG, Akira, Lupin the 3rd, Crayon Shin-chan, Azumanga Daioh, Swim Free, Creamy Mami, etc.

Eek my post is so long...!

Umm, okay I'm actually an otaku but i've gotten lazy with watching/reading... I'll also just list a few I only know of and haven't watched yet

Sailor Moon (as you can see), NGE (only 1 ep tho), Pokemon, Higurashi: When they Cry (but its really gory), something- Tenshi Dokuro-chan (another gory one but its comedy so), I tried watching Chobits, Hetalia, finished the manga of Karin (Chibi Vampire in English), umm my friend introduced me to Another and I have a slight interest in it, Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, PreCure/Pretty Cure, Mamotte! Lollipop (but i kinda died out on it), Skip Beat, Fruits Basket, AND MAY I MENTION PUELLA MAGI MADOKA MAGICA?

There's tons more I've heard of but never watched, such as Sgt. Frog, PaSwG, Akira, Lupin the 3rd, Crayon Shin-chan, Azumanga Daioh, Swim Free, Creamy Mami, etc.

Don't worry, I've seen longer.  :) By the way, this post doesn't count since I'm mostly just quoting you! :D

Tom & Jerry

Nah I' just kidding.

Gundam. I have 7 gunpla (gundam plastic model) I'm a big fan to the series.

Spoiler

But I found in wikipedia that Tom&Jerry once nominated in 100 best anime in japan, in rank 58.

Check number 58 and google it (for your convinience トム&ジェリー).

Likewise I have a shit-ton of Gundam stuff. It's very cool.

how could you just like one episode of nge you nut

you can mention madoka magica it is certified "yes" quality

but nge is better

represent

also Serial Experiments Lain is one of the best anime. so if you wanted what anime i like hop on that, Azumanga, Evangelion, and Madoka.

(AND LEGEND OF THE OVERFIEND LOL)

Agreed, "Serial Experiments: Lain" is dope. "Legend of the Overfiend" is honestly probably my absolute favorite (alongside the "Devilman" OVAs) once you get past all the depravity it's really like Lovecraft on brown acid. Very cool, but not for everyone. Uncut is the way to go, but the dub still has it's charms.

Your post isn't that long, but anyway... Dokuro Chan's hilarious, like you said it's a bit violent but I've seen worse so no worries from me. Chobits has a good story, I even own a poster of Chii that I got for my sister. But yeah, Madoka Magica is pretty sad, I still enjoyed every bit of it. Lately, I've been watching some Fairy Tail, it's has a pretty interesting story and great battles. I recommend you watch it.

Your post isn't that long, but anyway... Dokuro Chan's hilarious, like you said it's a bit violent but I've seen worse so no worries from me. Chobits has a good story, I even own a poster of Chii that I got for my sister. But yeah, Madoka Magica is pretty sad, I still enjoyed every bit of it. Lately, I've been watching some Fairy Tail, it's has a pretty interesting story and great battles. I recommend you watch it.

I've actually heard of Fairy Tail, too. lol. I just never watched/read any of it... I'll definately try watching it now sometime!

And yeah, I love PMMM; I actually read the manga of it. I just feel a little awkward that I didn't cry once over it, even with it so sad... :|

Homura x Madoka

Spoiler

I also wasn't too surprised about the Mami head thing, because at that time my Tumblr feed was filling up with Mami jokes lol... and then I decided to read PMMM... idk Bit strange :/

Wolf children and Kyousogiga are my top favorite. Watamote might join in if it continues it's main character development, impressive writting and dat visuals.

While we're on this boat, any of you have a MAL account? I have like 0 friends there lol.

Wolf children and Kyousogiga are my top favorite. Watamote might join in if it continues it's main character development, impressive writting and dat visuals.

While we're on this boat, any of you have a MAL account? I have like 0 friends there lol.

I have a MAL account, but I only use it to update my list. Still, I have plenty of friends over there.

I've actually heard of Fairy Tail, too. lol. I just never watched/read any of it... I'll definately try watching it now sometime!

And yeah, I love PMMM; I actually read the manga of it. I just feel a little awkward that I didn't cry once over it, even with it so sad... :|

Homura x Madoka

Spoiler

I also wasn't too surprised about the Mami head thing, because at that time my Tumblr feed was filling up with Mami jokes lol... and then I decided to read PMMM... idk Bit strange :/

Yeah, the Mami scene was depressing to me, but it turned the tables of the story. It was a great anime btw.