• Advertisement

Anime

Karen

My favorite animes are Cowboy Bebop, Dragon Ball Z, Attack on Titan, and Sailor Moon.

Omg someone else who likes Sailor Moon? :D

But seriously, glad to know I'm not alone lmao. Those are all pretty good shows, although I feel like I need to give Cowboy Bebop a fair shot since I never really "truly" watched it before.

Cowboy Bebop rules, ftr. Never really met anyone who doesn't like it.

As for most anime...I don't watch as much as I used to. Mainly stick to streaming cheap 80s OVAs now. Those are a lot of fun. I especially recommend Digital Devil Story. It's like Go Nagai going cyberpunk.

Recently I started watching Kiniro Mosaic (aka KINMOZA!). Very very entertaining slice-of-life. Also perhaps the cutest anime I've ever watched >u< all of the characters are the most precious of cinnamon rolls (Karen especially)

Halfway through part 4 of Soul Eater.

Spoiler

Medusa's death man. That felt so good and rewarding, to see that complete bitch be cut in half by Genie Hunter and watch her blood spew everywhere as she just kind of faded away. Yes, I probably sound fucked up saying that, but if you've seen Soul Eater, you'd understand.

Go watch Haikyuu!! Even if you aren't a sports person. Not only is it funny, the scenes where they play volleyball are entertaining to watch, and I love seeing the characters + their relationships with each other develop.