• Advertisement

Anime

Karen

Disclaimer: Despite looking like an anime character (specifically the best friend/rival of the protagonist) I don't watch much anime.

FMA: Brotherhood is the only one I know about that's worth its salt. One Piece is great and all, but there's so much of it and it's at the point where I don't even know where I left off. Space Dandy will trump FMA depending on how the next season(s) go.

Anyone have suggestions for short and action packed stuff? I'm gonna need something to do over the summer, and I like to be well versed in lots of areas in art. I have Cowboy Bebop on my list but that won't take me a whole summer.

I've seen a couple of shows recently. Kill la Kill is probably the best one I've seen this month, the story and the wacky humor made it a great show, plus it has some pretty memorable scenes. So yeah, it was awesome; other than that I watched Golden Time. Lately, I've been watching anime much slower than I once did. Probably because I get distracted with other things.

Anyone have suggestions for short and action packed stuff? I'm gonna need something to do over the summer, and I like to be well versed in lots of areas in art. I have Cowboy Bebop on my list but that won't take me a whole summer.

PSG

Disclaimer: Despite looking like an anime character (specifically the best friend/rival of the protagonist) I don't watch much anime.

FMA: Brotherhood is the only one I know about that's worth its salt. One Piece is great and all, but there's so much of it and it's at the point where I don't even know where I left off. Space Dandy will trump FMA depending on how the next season(s) go.

RomeoxJuliet

I really need to watch KLK.

I've recently got into Dangan Ronpa (forgot if i already mentioned that here)

Also, i've seen a shrimp-ton of Attack on Titan around the internet, lately. My friend literally counted 100+ AOT cosplayers or something, when we went to an anime convention last month lol.

I really need to watch KLK.

I've recently got into Dangan Ronpa (forgot if i already mentioned that here)

Also, i've seen a shrimp-ton of Attack on Titan around the internet, lately. My friend literally counted 100+ AOT cosplayers or something, when we went to an anime convention last month lol.

I really don't get the love for Attack on Titan. It's impressive that the guy who does it is in his 20s, but his age and lack of experience is really telling. The writing is really "meh" and the art is too inconsistent and it continuously takes me out of the story (whatever the hell the story is). The first few issues were really great and it was really interesting, and then it fell flat and isn't really getting better.

• Like 1

Attack on Titan is great, but I've noticed that its becoming too overrated. The same thing happened with Sword Art Online the year prior, although it didn't get as bad as AoT. But despite the odds, I like both shows even though neither of them are my favorite anime.

I've been thinking of making a general Anime topic, where we can post anything related, from news, pictures, quotes, gifs, etc. (unless there is one already).

Also actually; last summer during a carride, I watched the Sailor Moon R Movie. Even though I watched the English dub (which many people dislike), it was a pretty good movie. (After all, it'd be pretty hard to read subs for a movie while in the car for an hour : P bumpy roads, carsickness, internet scavenging, its out of my comfort zone.)

I've been thinking of making a general Anime topic, where we can post anything related, from news, pictures, quotes, gifs, etc. (unless there is one already).

Also actually; last summer during a carride, I watched the Sailor Moon R Movie. Even though I watched the English dub (which many people dislike), it was a pretty good movie. (After all, it'd be pretty hard to read subs for a movie while in the car for an hour : P bumpy roads, carsickness, internet scavenging, its out of my comfort zone.)

Id feel out of my comfort zone watching that

I just finished FLCL, and I think it might be one of my favorites now. But I also might've hated it. I don't know.

I have watched "FLCL," and I found it to be freaking AWESOME! :D I can't wait for the eventual official English dub release of the latest, animated "DragonBall Z" movie, "Battle of the Gods." It's going to be SUPER EPIC!!!! B) Enough said! ;)