• Advertisement

The Golden Community Awards III

Hello, ladies and gents! Welcome to the awards ceremony of the 3rd Golden Community Awards! Tonight, we recognize the members of our community who have contributed so much, as well as the talents of those constantly entertaining us in the Spin-Off forum! I have a jam-packed ceremony for you all, so, without further ado, let's get started! :D

Let's start off with the members.

Members

Best Manager:

And the winner is..

Spoiler
Member1.jpg

Best Cashier:

And the winner is..

Spoiler
Member2.jpg

Best Fry Cook:

And the winner is..

Spoiler
Member4.jpg

Best Representative:

And the winner is..

Spoiler
Member3.jpg

Best Good Noodle:

And the winner is..

Spoiler
Member5.jpg

Best Krusty Krusher:

And the winner is..

Spoiler
Member6.jpg

Smartest User:

And the winner is..

Spoiler
Member7.jpg

Best Debater:

And the winner is..

Spoiler
Member8.jpg

Funniest User:

And the winner is..

Spoiler
Member9.jpg

Most Unique Username:

And the winner is..

Spoiler
Member10.jpg

Most Serious User (SeriousBob StrictPants):

And the winner is..

Spoiler
Member11.jpg

Kindest User:

And the winner is..

Spoiler
Member12.jpg

Most Active User:

And the winner is..

Spoiler
Member13.jpg

User With Best One-Liners:

And the winner is..

Spoiler
Member14.jpg

Maturest User:

And the winner is..

Spoiler
Member15.jpg

Fan-Fiction

Best New Spin-Off:

And the winner is..

Spoiler

Rise of the Planet of the Jellyfish!

Spinny1.jpg

Best Spin-Off:

And the winner is..

Spoiler

Adventures in the Underground City

Spinny2.jpg

Best Ended Lit:

And the winner is..

Spoiler

SBC Parallel Universe

Spinny3.jpg

Best Couple:

And the winner is..

Spoiler

Jelly and Sebastian, ATTWL 1!

Spinny4.jpg

Best Villain:

And the winner is..

Spoiler

Moar Krabs, Handsome Squidward!

Spinny5.jpg

Best Friendship:

And the winner is..

Spoiler

Tom and Lou, The Adventures of Tom and Lou!

Spinny6.jpg

Best Storyline:

And the winner is..

Spoiler

The Killer Krab!

Spinny7.jpg

Best Pilot:

And the winner is..

Spoiler

Superstars, Cephlapods, Sponges, and Squirrels!

Spinny8.jpg

Best Episode:

And the winner is..

Spoiler

The Krusty Plate, Skodwarde!

Spinny9.jpg

Best Male Main Character:

And the winner is..

Spoiler

Steel Sponge, ATTWL Franchise!

Spinny10.jpg

Best Female Main Character:

And the winner is..

Spoiler

Pearl, Team SpongeBob!

Spinny11.jpg

Best Location:

And the winner is..

Spoiler

SpongeBob Community School, JCMovies!

Spinny12.jpg

Hall of Fame:

HOF1.jpg

HOF2.jpg

Congratulations to CNF1 and Adventures in the Underground City, as well as to all of the other winners of the 3rd GCA's! Put your awards in your signatures, profiles, wherever. Thanks for reading! :) I would also like to thank SOF, Aquatic Nuggets, and Elastic for helping me break some serious ties.

You may still post interviews, reactions on the results, et cetera. :) Everyone will get their prizes later.

• Like 5

You do know you won an award, right? :P

Anyway, thanks to everyone that voted for me! I appreciate all of you!

Oh, right, I'm the most serious user. Thanks gaiz. (even though I was the most relaxed guy who started the shitstorm in the Xat last month)

Also, explain something to me (and I mean this in no disrespect to Clappy, I love the guy): when was the last time you EVER saw Clappy debating with someone? And when was the last time you saw *ME* debating with someone?

It's all a popularity contest, and these awards are starting to become incredibly predictable and boring.

Oh, right, I'm the most serious user. Thanks gaiz. (even though I was the most relaxed guy who started the shitstorm in the Xat last month)

Also, explain something to me (and I mean this in no disrespect to Clappy, I love the guy): when was the last time you EVER saw Clappy debating with someone? And when was the last time you saw *ME* debating with someone?

It's all a popularity contest, and these awards are starting to become incredibly predictable and boring.

Uh heh heh. Dude, I think you've forgotten something very important. People are going to vote for who they want to vote for. Who honestly cares?

Uh heh heh. Dude, I think you've forgotten something very important. People are going to vote for who they want to vote for. Who honestly cares?

It reflects my job as an admin and it makes me feel like poop when jjs wins every damned time and I haven't won once. Been an admin for two years, and I haven't won once.

That's not the best way to see it. Being serious isn't a bad thing, it just means that you like to have things in order and are patient with issues concerning SBC and it's members. It isn't about being good or bad.

• Like 1

It reflects my job as an admin and it makes me feel like poop when jjs wins every damned time and I haven't won once. Been an admin for two years, and I haven't won once.

It's just me and my weird imagination, but I actually think that it would be awesome to have that record if I was an admin.