• Advertisement

Upcoming Season 9 Episodes

Ron

Two things:

1.) Vincent Waller also confirmed "What's Eating Patrick?" and "Married to Money" as real titles on his twitter, so they are safe now.

2.) Vincent also confirmed what Chr posted earlier - it sadly seems like we'll never see Krab's Army and SpaceBob InvaderPants:

JrcSHq0.png?1

Sucks, but it is what it is. Makes you wonder what they originally looked like. At least we now know of two more cancelled episodes that did exist at one point, so this will be some juicy behind the scenes info in the future.

• Like 1

Besides Betty White, here are some more upcoming guest stars.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/whitneyjefferson/aubrey-plaza-betty-white-spongebob-squarepants#.utGLejrmk

Betty White - Beatrice

Aubrey Plaza - Nocturna

Henry Winkler - Sharkface

David Lander - Donnie

Michael McKean (Captain Frostymug in License to Milkshake) - Lonnie

Bob Barker - Bob Barnacle

• Like 3

So there are 6 episodes that have been fully completed that have been yet to air, and several others where they've gotten the footage back from Rough Draft.

https://twitter.com/VincentWaller72/status/642140563756613632?lang=en

Screenshot just in case:

5ItKTVq.png

Hmm, if this is true, it looks like the recent episodes have been airing right after they're completed. Most shows to my knowledge air episodes when they have a full season done. My theory is they were able to get the animation time sped up at RDK and that's why episodes take around 5 months now compared to 9.

Liked i've posted on SBM a few minutes ago, three new titles were leaked today:

194a: The Sewers of Bikini Bottom

194b: Patrick! the Game

197a: Two Thumbs Down

Could be just working titles, though.

I don't want to repeat myself, so that should be enough. If you want to know, where I receive everything, check out my thread on SBM. :P

• Like 2