• Advertisement

Upcoming Season 9 Episodes

Ron

https://twitter.com/VincentWaller72/status/631972932948889601

Bad news. Krab's Army and SpaceBob InvaderPants are not in production and will probably never air.

That sucks, but they could still exist in the future, although the odds of them making it are unlikely. At least we know of two episodes that did get cancelled for behind the scenes info, though.

I guess this further explains why they never aired in Australia, and why Vincent said they were "retooling" Company Picnic. I thought they'd "retool" Krab's Army and SpaceBob too, but it seems not.

https://twitter.com/VincentWaller72/status/631972932948889601

Bad news. Krab's Army and SpaceBob InvaderPants are not in production and will probably never air.

That sucks, but they could still exist in the future, although the odds of them making it are unlikely. At least we know of two episodes that did get cancelled for behind the scenes info, though.

I guess this further explains why they never aired in Australia, and why Vincent said they were "retooling" Company Picnic. I thought they'd "retool" Krab's Army and SpaceBob too, but it seems not.

He said they are not real until they air, so there might be a chance for them to be real, I dunno

• Like 1

He said they are not real until they air, so there might be a chance for them to be real, I dunno

Actually yeah, it sounds like he may have been referring to the titles of the episodes not going into "fruition", not the actual episodes themselves. Similar to how Dueling Picnics was renamed to Company Picnic. So there's a chance they could get renamed like that did, is what he might mean, but we'll see in the future.

• Like 1

Yesterday they shot some racing-themed segments for a SpongeBob SpeedPants marathon which will lead up to a new episode.

VB1hix2.jpg

UzedotP.jpg

oWEZEw3.jpg

Apparently, this was made for Tutor Sauce. Nickelodeon Germany will use that footage for the premiere of 190b in Germany:

http://presse.nick.de/news/78132-aktuelle-verkehrsmeldung-vorsicht-vor-unkontrolliertem-bootmobil-spongebob-schwammkopf-themen-marathon-und-neue-episode-bei-nickelodeon

Begleitet wird der Marathon ab 13:30 Uhr durch moderierte Zwischenparts der Nickelodeon-Darsteller Kira Kosarin (Phoebe in 'Die Thundersmans') und Jack Griffo (Max in 'Die Thundermans'). Gemeinsam kommentieren sie SpongeBobs (Fehl-)Versuche und führen die Zuschauer mit witzigen Duellen durch den Nachmittag. Die neue Folge „Ohne einen Penny / Das Bootskundemuseum“ zeigt Nickelodeon um 15:15 Uhr.

The names Kira and Jack are identical.

• Like 1

There are three new potential titles. They are not 100% safe, but I thought, I could share them anyway.

193a: Sanctuary!

193b: What's Eating Patrick?

196b: Married to Money

Unfortunately, I can't tell the source. It has to be a secret. Let's see if they will be real. :D

• Like 1

There are three new potential titles. They are not 100% safe, but I thought, I could share them anyway.

193a: Sanctuary!

193b: What's Eating Patrick?

196b: Married to Money

Unfortunately, I can't tell the source. It has to be a secret. Let's see if they will be real. :D

I think that that last one is definitely real, although the title isn't confimed. Unsure of the others.