• Advertisement

Upcoming Season 9 Episodes

Ron

You're crazy. :P

It actually wasn't as hard as it seems for me to find it :P

I really love these character models. These are probably the best we've had since season four.

mY6O40l.png

I'm really surprised with his arm placement. It all just looks so perfect.

Spoiler

Looks like Scooter's been hanging around the wrong people

jvj37r2.png

Edit: credit to doowop on SBM for finding this, but the clip is uploaded to Nick.com

http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/spongebob-squarepants-lost-in-bikini-bottom-trailer-july-16-730-nhd19447-02.html

• Like 3

I'm still really questioning Nick's marketing on this. I mean, since they sometimes highly hype up ordinary episodes like To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants, it's really sad that the first regularly aired episode in 3 years is really not getting much attention from them. Looking around both online and in real life I haven't encountered a lot of people who are aware of this. *sigh*

• Like 1

Some bad news: There's a strong possibility Nick lied about us getting "20 new episodes" this summer. According to Sherm Cohen's twitter, they only have 10 episodes upcoming into S9 finished, if I am understanding this tweet correctly.

Nick lies yet again.

I'm guessing that when they say 20 or 10, it means that there'll be 20 11 minute segments divided evenly into ten pairings. It's possible that they're not lying, they're just wording the term "episode" differently.

Sherm said it was 10 11 minute episodes.

• Like 1

Sure they lied extremely frequently about the episode's premise, plot and tone and either over exaggerate or underexaggerate thief specialness, and frequently change dates at the last minute for no reason, but they never lied about how many we'd get. I really don't think they're fibbing here.

Nice, I could see this as a short comic strip from SB Comics. I wonder if this eating contest will be held at the Krusty Krab, since there seems to be always some tie to it these days. Or maybe Goo Lagoon? Not sure what to suspect since Patrick the last few seasons hasn't really made me satisfied.