• Advertisement

Upcoming Season 9 Episodes

Ron

I feel like this "bad part of town" is a left over part that they didn't fix in the apocalyptic city from SOoW. That or I get New Kelp City vibes. Can I just say how much I love the new ocean background for once. I'd love if they did more sunsets or even the pink ocean sky from Valentine's Day. Very colorful. The title Where's the Square actually excites me tbh too.

• Like 1

Kaz posted on Facebook this image:

0rS4K9f.jpg

I think, this picture and the gif that Martin has posted yesterday are from the same episode.

Yeah from the promo I'm predicting SpongeBob gets lost (obviously :P) and gets his way stuck here. I don't know why but it gives me vibes from the industrial park as a wasteland honestly.

• Like 1

I feel like this "bad part of town" is a left over part that they didn't fix in the apocalyptic city from SOoW. That or I get New Kelp City vibes. Can I just say how much I love the new ocean background for once. I'd love if they did more sunsets or even the pink ocean sky from Valentine's Day. Very colorful. The title Where's the Square actually excites me tbh too.

Same here. XD

XD This is so exciting that I think I'm gonna explode!!!!! BOOM! XD :D