• Advertisement

Upcoming Season 9 Episodes

Ron

We have some new footage and information on SpongeBob, You're Fired! Credit goes to abney317 from SBM. Go to this thread and go to the 7th post for a video from the Nick Studio Behind the Scenes week regarding the special:

http://www.sbmania.net/forums/topic/33425-nick-animation-studios-behind-the-scenes-week/

• Like 6

Thanks to Trophy for alerting me on this - apparently It Came From Goo Lagoon aired in Greece today, added by a user on Wikipedia (I know it's not the most reliable site, but keep reading). There's some evidence of this, as a title card was uploaded to the SpongeBob Wiki:

Spoiler
300px-It_came_from_goo_lagoon_title_card

The person also said the writers for it were: Marc Cecceralli, Luke Brookshier, Derek Iversen, and Mr. Lawrence. 

The United Kingdom is also getting this special next month, as well. What is it with countries nabbing this special before us? :P

• Like 7

Thanks to Trophy for alerting me on this - apparently It Came From Goo Lagoon aired in Greece today. There's some evidence of this, as a title card was uploaded to the SpongeBob Wiki:

The UK is also getting this special next month, as well. What is it with countries nabbing this special before us? :P

SpongeBob hates Nick US or something :P

Thanks to Trophy for alerting me on this - apparently It Came From Goo Lagoon aired in Greece today. There's some evidence of this, as a title card was uploaded to the SpongeBob Wiki:

The UK is also getting this special next month, as well. What is it with countries nabbing this special before us? :P

Goo Goo Gas say hi :P

We have some new footage and information on SpongeBob, You're Fired! Credit goes to abney317 from SBM. Go to this thread and go to the 7th post for a video from the Nick Studio Behind the Scenes week regarding the special:

http://www.sbmania.net/forums/topic/33425-nick-animation-studios-behind-the-scenes-week/

OH MY GOD. xD

I thought how those kids fake-laughed was more hilarious than the actual clip. xD oh my god that had me cracking up lol

Episode looks cool, that clip actually wasn't bad honestly

Thanks to Trophy for alerting me on this - apparently It Came From Goo Lagoon aired in Greece today, added by a user on Wikipedia (I know it's not the most reliable site, but keep reading). There's some evidence of this, as a title card was uploaded to the SpongeBob Wiki:

Spoiler

The person also said the writers for it were: Marc Cecceralli, Luke Brookshier, Derek Iversen, and Mr. Lawrence. 

The United Kingdom is also getting this special next month, as well. What is it with countries nabbing this special before us? :P

*Reports to SBM* :P