• Advertisement

Disney to Acquires Lucasfilm LTD

SpongeOddFan

Quite the coup for Disney. First Marvel and now Lucasfilm.

Why another Star Wars though? I get the franchise has made millions upon millions but I can't imagine what else they can do with the franchise.

Pixar

Doug

Marvel

The Muppets

Lucasfilm

What next? Plus, didn't George Lucas admit that the fans we're tedious enough to get him to halt the film franchise? And Disney was the reason why it's now all, "7th film? Okay, let's go!" or what? It almost feels like an excuse to have more good movies out of everything else by using their money on magnificent talents. I just wonder what's gonna go on with Disney and Lucasfilm LTD.

• Like 2

Pixar

Doug

Marvel

The Muppets

Lucasfilm

You forgot Club Penguin. What those bastards did to Club Penguin was unforgivable.

And Star Wars should have ended after three movies. That's all I have to say on the matter.

Pixar

Doug

Marvel

The Muppets

Lucasfilm

What next? Plus, didn't George Lucas admit that the fans we're tedious enough to get him to halt the film franchise? And Disney was the reason why it's now all, "7th film? Okay, let's go!" or what? It almost feels like an excuse to have more good movies out of everything else by using their money on magnificent talents. I just wonder what's gonna go on with Disney and Lucasfilm LTD.

7th film

7th film

WWaLxFIVX1s

SW was apart of my childhood, I do like the idea of another movie but seriously WHY? Where would Luke go, would Luke have another adventure? If so how could that be possible, there's nothing but peace in the galaxy now! Disney can't do whatever they want. I mean they did note having something like a movie for the anniversary of the movies but still.

• Like 2

Pirates of the Caribbean, The Avengers, and Iron Man say hello.

Great I made my 2nd freaking generalization :(. Sorry if I'm offended anyone by saying what they liked sucked. Sorry so much :(.

Iron Man

Paramount distributed the first two Iron Man movies, as well as every Marvel movie up until now besides the Avengers and Amazing Spider-Man.

When you're Nick Fury, you need to know this stuff.

It's Disney. What do you expect, nowadays? :P

Disney (sorry if I make another bad generalization in advance): Teenpop + People that must be pretty + Money + Merchandise + Brattiness... I'm freaking tired and I have work to do.

SERIOUSLY We don't Need a 7th Flim we Been having 6 movies and They Making a 7th Movie!

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

It Would be Better Off with disney not Buying Luacsfilms

And Please I like to not end off like Rare got buyed by Miscrosoft and Assign them to Stupid Wii Sports Rip-offs