• Advertisement

Clappy's Top 50 Favorite TV Shows of All Time

Clappy

Ok I was almost complete with this, but then the whole page reset and I had to do this all over again, thus my thoughts aren't going to be as long as previous ones due to my frustration. :P

15. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

5.jpg

My thoughts: Loved the first two versions of this, but I stopped tuning in after Turbo. Still, I was the red, blue, and white ranger for Halloween growing up and I enjoyed the first movie (the second was absolute shit to me). I was one of the biggest Power Ranger fans and even went to go see the movie with my friend who had chicken pox (shows my dedication...and I eventually got them too xD).

14. Total Drama Island

Untitled.png

My thoughts: Best CN program ever to me. It mocks reality shows perfectly and the characters are enjoyable (doesn't mean I like all of them :P). While Action was the weak link to me, that doesn't mean it was bad. Now I await comments on how this is ranked way too high. You guys should now my TD fandom well by now. :P

13. Even Stevens

evenstevens-1.jpg

My thoughts: My favorite Disney Channel original series. I can't think of a single reason to hate this show...except maybe Beans, but even Beans wasn't as annoying as future child side kicks on future Disney Channel programs. Btw Influenza The Musical was the first episode I ever saw of this and ironic as it sounds, I had the flu when watching it. :P

12. Seinfeld

seinfeld.jpg

My thoughts: It's a show about nothing. And that's what makes it perfect. At first, I couldn't stand this show because my dad watched it way too much. Then he told me to give it an actual shot and I did. I laughed my ass off. This whole series was perfect. I can't think of a single weak episode and now I await Wumbo giving me his approval for this being so high on my countdown.

11. Family Guy

family-guy.jpg

My thoughts: You guys know how big a fan I am of this. You guys know that I do admit that it isn't what it once was. However, that doesn't mean my fandom has completely died off. Heck, I still make sure I don't miss a single episode of this. I know not everyone on here is a FG fan, but to me, this is one of my favorite animated programs.

10. Winnie The Pooh

winnie-the-pooh.jpg

My thoughts: I grew up watching classic versions of Winnie the Pooh along with The New Adventures. Can't really say I watched any of the other installments, but when I was young, this was all I needed. Adored this series. My favorites were Piglet, Tigger, and Eeyore. You'll be hard pressed to find any other classic Disney nostalgia franchises that surpass Winnie the Pooh for this guy. I adored him far more than Mickey Mouse and his companions and to this day, I'm not embarassed to say that I watch the theatrical films when I get the chance (still want to see the one that came out last year, can't find any copies of it on Redbox =/).

9. Digimon

736583303l1.jpg

My thoughts: Let's make something perfectly clear. The first two seasons of this anime were as close to perfect as you can get. The continuity, the storylines, just everything. They were nearly flawless in my mind. Then came the latter two seasons and everything else afterwards that I stopped caring about. Just mediocre. However, I knew when to stop watching both of those. But the first two seasons alone made me a die hard fanboy of Digimon. Of course

Spoiler

Pokemon is better to me

that doesn't mean I don't adore Digimon any less. The movie may not have been the present we deserved as fans of the franchise, but either way, the first two seasons of Digimon are some of the best television memories of mine growing up.

• Like 1

Yaaay I'm updated! Ok, I really enjoyed reading all this cuz you just hit some of my favorite shows (many of which are on that list of mine ;P) I have the same feelings as you towards Power Rangers and Digimon, specially the latter, I was obsessed with it and it's theme songs, and yahh I knew Pokemon would be higher :P I thought Family Guy was going to be higher too, and I never have cared for Seinfeld, idk, I just never "get" it the fewest times I've watched it, maybe I gotta pay more attention to it. hmm what else? Well, Looney Tunes is still one of my favorite shows and I still watch it to this very day, Scooby Doo..I used to watch it a lot but never loved it. Rocket Power, Hey Arnold!, Cow and Chicken and Johnny Bravo were a huge chunk of my childhood too ♥

29. Tiny Toon Adventures

TinyToonAdventures.jpg

My thoughts: We're tiny! We're toony! We're all a little looney! This was at one point my favorite cartoon show during grade school. In second grade, I even had a Tiny Toon themed birthday party where we watched the Summer Vacation movie, pin the tail on Hampton the Pig, and even had a Buster and Babs cake. Needless to say, I was a major fan. Why isn't this ranked higher you may ask? Well I was ecstatic when I was able to catch the series on syndication when I was in eighth grade. I decide to relive my nostalgia and re-watch the series. It surprisingly wasn't as funny during my middle school years. I don't know why, but it wasn't. Don't get me wrong, I still love this series today, but just not as much as when I was in first grade. If I have a chance to catch it again in syndication if it ever returns, I'll happily re-watch.

I had a Tiny Toons birthday party too! :D

Guest ssj4gogita4

This is flawed. Looney Tunes at 22? Bunch of different cartoons in a 30-minute or 60-minute slot that most other shows don't do? Yeah...would be higher, imo.

I guess I'll let is slide for having the original digimon and power rangers on there. ;)

This is flawed. Looney Tunes at 22? Bunch of different cartoons in a 30-minute or 60-minute slot that most other shows don't do? Yeah...would be higher, imo.

I guess I'll let is slide for having the original digimon and power rangers on there. ;)

DIGIMON SAVEZ THE LSIT!!1111