Sebby

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

yeah i wanted to change it 69278.gif

KOOLAID IS AWESOME!!

By the way Girlygirl, you might want to check out Dragiiin's homosexual topic because you and imthekinda are being targeted! :o

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

KOOLAID IS AWESOME!!

By the way Girlygirl, you might want to check out Dragiiin's homosexual topic because you and imthekinda are being targeted! :o

Where is it???

In my opinion, the movie was absolutely breathtaking. The animation was astounding, some of the moments in the movie were either heartbreaking or hilarious and I'm glad it had a happy ending. Reminds me of when I was five and had a Woody doll that I carried with me everywhere. TS3 made me appreciate my childhood. 834677.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
In my opinion, the movie was absolutely breathtaking. The animation was astounding, some of the moments in the movie were either heartbreaking or hilarious and I'm glad it had a happy ending. Reminds me of when I was five and had a Woody doll that I carried with me everywhere. TS3 made me appreciate my childhood. 834677.gif
I visited the Cinemark theater today with my mother and yes, it was fantastic 549381.gif The film sported a blend of comedy, action and drama once more, accompanied by a dash of romance 428899.gif A few memorable scenes were Ken modeling various attires and Buzz going Latino 428899.gif

I saw Toy Story this morning and now I think I'm gaining an obbsession!!!!!!

The only thing that pissed me off was that Bo Peep wasn't in the movie and was only mentioned once. D:

Overall, I would give it a 456368.gif!!!!!

Just saw the movie, & I only have one word to say: BRILLIANT!!! Definately the best TS movie yet. ^_^ I loved when Buzz was speaking Spanish. Also, the part where Latso was tied to the front of the garbage truck was pretty funny 428899.gif Overall, it had moments that were sad & ones that made me laugh.

My score: 456368.gif

Sorry for the DP, BTW :oops:

Spoiler
I cried nearly five times, and my sister just stared blankly at the screen with no interest. She's fifteen, I'm thirteen... it's like we're worlds apart now.
I almost cried. I'm 18.

And long time no see! 125508.gif

Okay, so I saw it today. Before I begin my review, let me just say that the high standards set by the first two movies were not met.

They were surpassed by miles. I'm not much of a crier when it comes to movies (Click remains the only one that got me), but like Marley & Me, this one came pretty damn close. There was also a lot of suspense throughout the movie. I mean, I knew that nothing bad could happen to the toys, because then the movie would be cut short. However, there were many moments throughout the movie that kept me on the edge of my seat, 428899.gif). I could go on and on about this movie, but then I'd run out of space on Quick Reply. So, I'll just say this: Pixar, you've done it again. Never stop. Ever.

Spoiler
Spoiler

like the part where the toys were headed for the fire.

There was also comedy throughout the movie, and I loved every minute of it (particularily when Buzz became Spanish

Spoiler
Heck, I've never seen a Pixar movie I didn't like. At first I hated Rattatouille, but then I watched it again and fell in love with it. Same goes for Cars.
Those are probably the only two "meh" Pixar movies I can think of.